You know its true!

Crusade>Raiders

Hi everybody! First, a little history.

I'm only 17, but as a kid I used to watch Raiders and Last Crusade religiously(well that and Disney flicks). When I heard about the new Indy a few months back, I started to get back into the series watching all the three movies several times in the past months, playing a few Indy video games(Infernal Machine, Emperor's Tomb, Greatest Adventures, kinda want to play Fate of Atlantis), and looked for every bit of information on Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. Saw it twice now(just saw it 15 mins ago), really liked it. Third best ahead of Temple, but they are all great. I never realized how much Indy stuff was out there until I found this website. Books, comics, games, all kinds action figures, extremely accurate Indy gear, interviews, films it inspired/inspired by, all the behind-the-scenes info you could ever read...just incredible. Die Hard will always be my favorite movie, but Indiana Jones may just be my favorite character/series in movie history.

As for the name, well after seeing all the movies several times recently, I couldn't shake the feeling Last Crusade was the best one. Raiders was a classic too, but the pacing, comedy, and the chemistry between Ford and Connery was great. Also, that scene where Indy gets his hat and then it cuts to Indy in present day with the music stopping perfectly on time with the guy hits him in the face(shaking his hand afterwards, Indy's a tough guy ya know); that might be my favorite non-action scene in any Indy movie(That and when Indy is looking at the mushroom cloud in Kingdom of the Crystal Skull). I continue to this day to argue Last Crusade > Raiders of the Lost Ark, and what better way to making it my name?

So anyway, I hope to stop by here more often as my love for all things Indiana Jones continues. I also need to get one of those fedoras, but they are so expensive(300+ bucks)!

Thanks for reading :hat: