10 Bizarre Ancient Artifacts

|ZiR|

Interesting stuff. Thanks for the link. Though I feel the need to point out that any article written for a UFO enthusiast website probably shouldn't be taken too seriously. Especially when they offer no cites to verify their claims. Good fun all the same.

My favorite bizarre artifact:

UFO.Whipnet.org said:
Giant Stone Balls of Costa Rica

Workmen hacking and burning their way through the dense jungle of Costa Rica to clear an area for banana plantations in the 1930s stumbled upon some incredible objects: dozens of stone balls, many of which were perfectly spherical. They varied in size from as small as a tennis ball to an astonishing 8 feet in diameter and weighing 16 tons! Although the great stone balls are clearly man-made, it is unknown who made them, for what purpose and, most puzzling, how they achieved such spherical precision.

Hmm, I wonder what such stones could possibly be used for...

r02.jpg

!!!

metalinvader

Thanks for the link Clinton.Yeah,I'm aware that the page is utter BS.It's still a fun read none the less....

Weekly world news is fake?Guess my dreams of hanging out with batboy are crushed!;)

KnowNothing

he said she said

There are always those that choose and will debate everything that is available. The reality is of all things, we are told something and we choose to beleive one thing, or another. Both have sides of evidence and other choose to rebute it. My question is simple, if something is irrelevent then why spend the time to rebute it? :sleep:

When looking at evidence, one must consider many things....

Where or from whom that evidence is coming from...
What agenda they might have in misinformation
What their credentials might be in the area in question.

Not all "evidence" is of equal value.

The 'evidence' presented by people such as those who'd like us to believe that 'aliens' made any of the 'artifacts' on the OT page isn't worth the electrons it takes to display it.

Why refute it?
An attempt to help quash, to help remove human stupidity, human gullibility.