Indiana Jones and the Staff of Moses

The Tingler

I'm with MattJones here. Absolutely incredible. Show it to Dark Horse and get yourself a job there! Although I suspect Tomb of the Gods will be much better than their previous efforts.

Only 3 parts to go? Is that all? You mean Chapters I hope?

Marty Jones

Long time since I posted in this thread...lol

Looking forward to seeing more of this comic and I'm really glad to hear it's still active.

jase

Sorry there hasn't been any recent updates on the story, I have been working for Topps drawing a Indiana Jones Masterpeices set of sketch cards. Here there are if you want to have a look at my first approved set..

jase

Hi Guys, heres some more of my approved cards for the Indy Masterpieces series, my cards are finished and away to meet the deadline. Will maybe try and fit in some of the Staff of Moses, am thinking of finishing off in another style not just b+w inks.
Also met John Rhys Davies at collectormania in Milton Keynes, genuinely nice bloke, was great to meet him.

5nk8c1.jpg

2hns5z5.jpg

2vulq1v.jpg

Last edited:

jase

No, its not cancelled!- trust me.:) I've been really busy with the sketch cards. The Indy Masterpieces, some sports sketches and just completed a set of Star Wars too.

Mutt

OK, great ! I'm relieved. Thank you for your reply.

Above all take your time, it's great what you do and this is a great gift for fans like me.

Otherwise simple question like that ... After "Indiana Jones and the staff of Moses" will you continue to make other comics Indiana Jones? At least one? For example, "Indiana Jones and the monkey king"? Or adaptation of a video games like "Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine" and "Indiana Jones and the emperor's tomb." ?

Thank you in advance for your answers.

What happened with Staff of Moses?

I really enjoy this fan comic. Are Davies and Hildebrandt Jr. going to finish it?

Just curious. So far it had been an excellent job. Don't worry about Staff of Kings. We can have two different takes on the same artifact, in my opinion.

Jono11

If you mean the old one that was written by whichever Hildebrandt brother isn't dead, some fan eventually did some artwork for it. It isn't great art, a lot of it looks swiped (which is fine, it's fanwork), but it's almost finished, I think.

If you're talking about something that was supposed to tie in with the new game, I have no idea.

I'm glad to see other interested parties in this comic.

I posted a similar thread on the fanwork and activities forum.

I didn't realize one of the Hildebrandts passed away. My condolences, for any family/friends read these forums.