If Indiana Jones and company had Twitter accounts...

michael

Feel free to use any character from anything Indiana Jones. Feel free to change the usernames as well.

:( Never did get to try the " World Famous" Shish Kabobs in Shanghai this past weekend. @TheIndianaJones

I'm starting to think this whole grading papers thing is overrated... @TheIndianaJones

Hey guys, looking to get a new fridge?? Boy do I have the brand for you! lol @TheIndianaJones

Last edited:

The Drifter

It gets so boring here alone. Sigh! @GrailKnight

Brbz! Gonna get some dudez to find grail 4 me. then betray them lulz! @Donovan

Gonna go take a walk at the market! Such a beautiful day! I love my life! @CairoSwordsman

The rumors are not true, people! We are NOT using child labor inside our mines! I hate slanderous assumptions! @MolaRam

michael

Seriously?! I've been here HOW LONG? and these Johnny Come Latelies get here and ruin my temple!?!!!! OMG (literally) soooooo angry right now. @theGrailKnight777

The Drifter

Sittin' here guarding the Flying Wing and playing Old Maid with Hanz. @GermanMechanicGuy

Got two men in bed this week! One was stiff and stern while the other was limp as a whip! @Elsa

I should so NOT have ate that late date. My tummy is KILLING me! @CairoMonkey

I almost got killed at work! Was up on the scaffold when this truck came flying and knocked me off!!!!!!11 Got a good look at the dude...He's gonna pay one day, dammit! @ScaffoldWorker13

michael

There is something seriously wrong with this country. I wouldn't be surprised if the people revolted one day.... @Sallah

Just got back from seeing Secret of the Incas IV. Hmmm, I've got mixed feelings now...I'll put my review up later. Still in a sort of shock. @TheIndianaJones

michael

u guys thnk id look good in a fedora?? j/w @MuttWilliamz

*that @scaffoldworker13 one is genious, Lonsome hahahaha!

Last edited:

michael

michael said:
So, found out the other day that I have a son. Wow. @TheIndianaJones

Oh don't worry, Indy, you'll start to lose count after the first 4. btw...why no invite to your wedding my good friend?! :( @Sallah

DiscoLad

ROFLCOPTER!!!111 Dude next to me exploded into dust!!!11 @IndianaJ133t

Oh NOESS!! Hover-round battery died FML!!!11 @AncientIndy4

OMFG SHOT N STUMMIK!!! LMAO MEDIC!!!11 @HenrySR.1899

XanaduEli

Do not I repeat do not go and see "Vampires suck" It was so bad I swear my face almost melted away. @Toht

Oh yeah? I though my eyes were gonna burn out at that movie..@IrinaSpalko

Me and my freinds were actually playing this game today at lunch..xDD

Team Indy

XanaduMel said:
Do not I repeat do not go and see "Vampires suck" It was so bad I swear my face almost melted away. @Toht

Oh yeah? I though my eyes were gonna burn out at that movie..@IrinaSpalko

LAWL. Just for that, I'm going to contribute. XD

Remind me to be glad that Indy naturally dislikes dates, and would only eat one of them if he were drunk. @Sallah

Oh yeah Toht? Well, I think Marion belongs to me. So nyeh. (waves trousers in his faec) @TheIndianaJones

(reads "The"IndianaJones's Twitter entries) And this is why I don't date strange old men in fedoras. @IrinaSpalkov

HOTDAMNWHATAMAN! lol, that sounded like a Burma-Shave commercial. Too bad he only shaves when he teaches, and then he doesn't even use that brand... LOL @Indy'swife

What do you mean, I'm "Will I Am" Hung? THAT MAKES NO SENSE! @MuttWilliamz

...I think my eyes burned out of my head. >XD

DiscoLad

OMFG 11!!1 Almost wnt hed first offa cliff!11 LMAO Dad is had a hrt attck. Rofl copter1111 @IndyCliffDiver3

haha.

The Drifter

HAH! I stole it from Indy! Damn, he's such a putz! Giving me his whip like a lil' gurl! I am AWESOME! I am the LEETZ! I am a BEAST! I am...." @Satipo

Hehe, now you're DEAD! XD @SpikeInWall

DiscoLad

The Drifter said:
HAH! I stole it from Indy! Damn, he's such a putz! Giving me his whip like a lil' gurl! I am AWESOME! I am the LEETZ! I am a BEAST! I am...." @Satipo

Hehe, now you're DEAD! XD @SpikeInWall

HAHA

I can die happy now, that made my day.

DiscoLad

Holy SNOT ROKETTT!!!11 Guyz, make sure U got Ur ticketz!!!1 @zeppelinPassenger365

Damn, forgot which one was the real one @LonelyGrailerKnight3