Gentle Giant Desk Set

reverendB

I called my local comics shop the other day to find out the status of the Gentle Giant Desk Set (Ark business card holder, Grail paper clip cup, Idol pen cup) and the manager said that Diamond Distributors had canceled it. Does anyone know if it is available directly from Gentle Giant? Or has the whole thing been canned for now? I searched and found nothing.

reverendB said:
I called my local comics shop the other day to find out the status of the Gentle Giant Desk Set (Ark business card holder, Grail paper clip cup, Idol pen cup) and the manager said that Diamond Distributors had canceled it. Does anyone know if it is available directly from Gentle Giant? Or has the whole thing been canned for now? I searched and found nothing.

All FALSE! I spoke to GG today and they are NOT cancelled. They are on schedule to ship in mid-to-late February.

Nurhachi1991

Don't tell me the Grail got cancelled......... It's not anywhere on the Indy Shop or even gentle giant's website! I'm going to be pissed if it is cancelled that was the only one I wanted.

metalinvader

Nurhachi1991 said:
Don't tell me the Grail got cancelled......... It's not anywhere on the Indy Shop or even gentle giant's website! I'm going to be pissed if it is cancelled that was the only one I wanted.

Huh?

Here it is on the GG site...
https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catalog/product/detail/438

As for the Indy shop,It's not there.Oddly enough they have the other two up for preorder.:confused:

If need be you can also order it from here...
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=GG10268&mode=retail

IndyAJA77

Ark business card holder

Does any know if the ark business card holder is out there anywhere?
I've found the paper clip grail and the idol pen holder, but not the ark business card holder. I know these are old, but I figured they'd be around on eBay, etc., but no such luck.

IndyAJA77 said:
Does any know if the ark business card holder is out there anywhere?
I've found the paper clip grail and the idol pen holder, but not the ark business card holder. I know these are old, but I figured they'd be around on eBay, etc., but no such luck.

Sorry to say that is the tough one. Everyone wanted that one and it far outsold the other two. I've seen crazy prices like $75+ for it (and not very often)...