Disaster Movie

bloodandmood

Where's the love?

what's wrong with pointless pop-culture reference laden works that only exist because they copy existing works without merit?

wait...

don't answer that.

Nurhachi1991

I was thinking of Island movie they could parody Lost,Castaway and throw in a Wall-E joke a poop joke a nut shot and we got a movie!

bonoferox

What's sad is that I actually enjoyed parts of Spy Hard back in the day. I watched it again recently to see if it still held up and there were quite a few funny moments. Not sure how the same "writers" lowered themselves to such levels of crap, but it somehow makes money.

It's not a movie. It's 80-90 minuts of mediocre budget pop culture references. Will they be remembered in ten years? No. Five? Probably not. Will we hate them? Always.

Agent Crab

bonoferox said:
What's sad is that I actually enjoyed parts of Spy Hard back in the day. I watched it again recently to see if it still held up and there were quite a few funny moments. Not sure how the same "writers" lowered themselves to such levels of crap, but it somehow makes money.

It's not a movie. It's 80-90 minuts of mediocre budget pop culture references. Will they be remembered in ten years? No. Five? Probably not. Will we hate them? Always.

I liked Spyhard, as well for the Naked Gun movies. Those werepretty much funny and classic.

Then there is Blazing Saddles, which was epicly classic.

The Drifter

Indy Starman said:
I liked Spyhard, as well for the Naked Gun movies. Those werepretty much funny and classic.

Then there is Blazing Saddles, which was epicly classic.

Don't forget the epic that is Space Balls!