Aztec Pyramid in Universal Studios

ElsaFan

They showed clips and bits from National Treasure 2 on ET tonight and there it was, that pyramid set that we've all been speculating about. So definitely not Indy 4 material.

met3460

ElsaFan said:
They showed clips and bits from National Treasure 2 on ET tonight and there it was, that pyramid set that we've all been speculating about. So definitely not Indy 4 material.

While that may clear up some of the Indy confusion what would that stuff be doing in National Treasure 2? I thought it was about Lincoln?

Finn

Staff member
Nice find. Now all we need is that clip in YouTube to shoot this sucker down for good.

joelwatts

met3460 said:
While that may clear up some of the Indy confusion what would that stuff be doing in National Treasure 2? I thought it was about Lincoln?
Lincoln was actually an alien sent from Atlantis. Seems like a dumb question considering the wild speculations about Indy 4.

met3460

joelwatts said:
Lincoln was actually an alien sent from Atlantis. Seems like a dumb question considering the wild speculations about Indy 4.

I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about the supossed National Treasure 2 plot having to do with the Lincoln assassination, and then how these pyrmids fit into that.

Rae-deemer

sarah navarro said:
WOAH , ..I THOUGHT I SAW SOME AZTEC GARDENERS WORKING ON THE TEMPLE!...sarcasm

They were Mexican, didn't you see them jump out of the back of the tractor trailor as it drove by?

joelwatts

met3460 said:
I think you misunderstood me. I was talking about the supossed National Treasure 2 plot having to do with the Lincoln assassination, and then how these pyrmids fit into that.
I understood. I meant, why couldn't the national treasure plot be about lincoln with a connection to some aztec ruins, considering the Indy rumors about the ark with a possible connection to aliens. Semms like the same thing, to me.

IndyJr.

Aztec's aren't Mexican, I don't beleive. Mexican's come from Spain... Spanish to be exact. The Aztecs died out.

Or... was it that the Aztec's were later called Mexicans and the Spanish came and the Mexican's adopted their language...

I beleive it's the second scenerio.

sarah navarro

IndyJr. said:
Aztec's aren't Mexican, I don't beleive. Mexican's come from Spain... Spanish to be exact. The Aztecs died out.

Or... was it that the Aztec's were later called Mexicans and the Spanish came and the Mexican's adopted their language...

yah it was the second one , the aztecs were killed off by the nasty spanish diseases they brought over .spanish was the new langauge , the aztecs and spanish had children and they were called mexican .....i think

if im wrong correct me

Rae-deemer

IndyJr. said:

I'm confused. What does this have to do with Mexican's and mowing lawns?

met3460

joelwatts said:
I understood. I meant, why couldn't the national treasure plot be about lincoln with a connection to some aztec ruins, considering the Indy rumors about the ark with a possible connection to aliens. Semms like the same thing, to me.

Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for the clearup.

Finn

Staff member
There's the clip now, on ET homesite, just click the link called 'On the set with Nicolas Cage'.

Yep, that's definitely it. This sucker's shot down, for good.

seasider

That's not the same set as the one being built by the Universal parking lot. It is the one that was dismissed weeks ago though.

Finn

Staff member
seasider said:
That's not the same set as the one being built by the Universal parking lot. It is the one that was dismissed weeks ago though.
Oh, okay. However, we never got idiot-proof dismissal of this set either 'til now.

Still, the lot set being in NT2 hints strongly that the Aztec pyramid in question is also for that film.