Another 12" Indy line?

mfisher

the headsculpt on that custom is just from a 1/6th samarai figure... I cant remember the company that made it but I can find out

mfisher

BTW, the other company producing Indy figures is in fact Medicom
nooo... really ?! ;) Great pics... I do really like the headsculpts on these.. and the clothing on Henry Sr looks pretty damn good... Indy's whip looks like utter trash... as does his belt.... if these are priced out the same as their Star Wars offerings then Sideshow is the definite victor in this line... but neat stuff nontheless... I would at least like to get ahold of the headsculpt...

mfisher

cool thing about all of this is that by combining Medicom's stuff with Sideshow and the relic hunter. ( add Newline boots and I will build my own leather belt and holster ) and you can piece together the perfect Indy... and have damn near EVERY artifact from the movies ! These are great days for Indy fans.. I just cant wait to see which characters sideshow does next !! After reading the Tomart article it is certain that Shortie is on the drawing board... my 1/6th Indy collection is going to take over my hobby room...

The_Raiders

I like the Henry figure, but I'm not to fond of the Indy, sideshows looks much better. The only problem I can find with side shows, is the fact that Indy comes with 2 heads, and that his hat is permanetly attached, it'd be much beter if it was removable.

MaxPhactor23

Definitely the best likeness of Harrison?but the clothing suck. Honestly, to get the perfect 12?? Indy?you?d have to combine elements of all of these 12?? figures. Each one has something to frown upon, but also it?s selling point. If we gave this figures head sculpt the sideshows articulation, accessories, and cloths - perfect.

Billy Ray

The_Raiders said:
I like the Henry figure, but I'm not to fond of the Indy, sideshows looks much better. The only problem I can find with side shows, is the fact that Indy comes with 2 heads, and that his hat is permanetly attached, it'd be much beter if it was removable.

You really think so? In this shot of the Medicom figure, he looks like a little kid wearing an adult hat.

20080322_942319b0835942eb24caelq1Ne.jpg

IMO, the removabe hat on this figure is the part I like the least. Also, the oversized buttons and zipper on the jacket. Other than that, he looks pretty good. Too bad it will cost so much, overall I really do like it. The accessories alone are pretty cool. The headsculpt is pretty nice too, but that hat just throws it off...maybe it is just the angle. Would like to see better pics.

The Henry Sr looks very nice though, as was mentioned, the hat looks terrible.

mfisher

The Medicom Indy head looks decent.. but I think the Sideshow one, with a good repaint, is going to be our best out there...