The Further Adventures of Indiana Jones

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
Here's a 3 page preview...
Thanks for posting the article, Junior but it appears that there's a missing 4th page. I'm curious to know how Brown lost his position by being too dedicated to meeting deadlines.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Thanks for posting the article, Junior but it appears that there's a missing 4th page. I'm curious to know how Brown lost his position by being too dedicated to meeting deadlines.

Ha! Ha! The issues hasn't been released...it's a preview for the March edition.

Sorry, you'll have to wait until then...anyway, you'd wouldn't want me spoiling the fun of buying an actual physical copy of a magazine.

How retro!:cool:

harvey

Excellent post! Have to pick that up for research for the segment! (y)

Be sure to check out part two of our IndyCast interview with Eliot as he details the day Shooter fired him. (n)

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Oops! Completely forgot about this reprint from Marvel UK until trip through the British boxes.

All together they make a nice set of reprints at A4. The following issue had a lovely Marvel TOD poster.

e50aa339-71f9-47d2-a9ae-eaa9621cb662.jpg

markaronl

Further Adventures of IJ Comics

Hi All - I am trying to complete my Further Adventures comic book collection. If any has these and would like to clear them from your shelves let me know. It doesn't have to be mint.

The issues I am looking for are: 10, 13, 15, 19, 21, 23, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34.

See ya,
Mark

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
markaronl said:
Hi All - I am trying to complete my Further Adventures comic book collection. If any has these and would like to clear them from your shelves let me know. It doesn't have to be mint.

See ya,
Mark

You should have no problem picking up those issues via ebay for between $3-6 nm.

harvey

markaronl said:

See ya,
Mark

About the cheapest I've found online. GREAT sites. First one has free shipping on orders over $50, second has $1.49 shipping! (y)

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?TID=176201

http://www.newkadia.com/?Further_Adventures_of_Indiana_Jones_Comic-Books=1511

phantom train

Great stuff - Thanks for posting. Being a big fan of "The King" (Jack Kirby), this was great to see. It's too bad Kirby didn't ever illustrate any IJ (or SW) comics.