What weird dreams have you had?

Indy&HanFan

What's the weirdest dream you've ever had?

i've recently been having some strange dreams lately, but i was just wondering what scary, funny, or strange dreams you guys have had before. the other night i had one that alanis morrisette was staying at my house, and i won $20,000 in a sweepstakes, but no one cared. it was odd.

Agent Z

Indy&HanFan said:
i've recently been having some strange dreams lately, but i was just wondering what scary, funny, or strange dreams you guys have had before. the other night i had one that alanis morrisette was staying at my house, and i won $20,000 in a sweepstakes, but no one cared. it was odd.

Yeah, it actually sounds rather boring and mundane, and I even like Alanis.....in small doses.

AngieAki

mine are usually very weird.

here is one:

it was like a billion little dreams crammed together
first one I remember is I was moving to a little town out in the middle of nowhere
the house was little and two storied
the sky was gray and everything a little dark and gloomy
I wanted to get settled in but my mom wouldn't let me unpack for some reason
I kept trying to get close to the house
But I couldn't
I was talking to Gear Guardian telling him how I wanted to but couldn't on the phone
and something was pulling me away
kind of like the scrambler ride at the fair I guess
except a little slower and a little less jerky
I felt sort of helpless
and totally out of control
my mom was the one pulling me away
then I was with some guy on a date
we were in Atlanta and he was taking me to a pizza/arcade place
he and I went to the pizza bar without paying and started filling plates with pizza
we both were supposed to get four pieces and I think I only got 3 for some reason
and then we were in Disneyland or something
In a house that had big windows and a deck that lead to the park
There was no furniture in the house
we were there with our pizza and before we could take a bite or play any games in the arcade
and then I saw Alice from Alice in Wonderland's feet and the feet of the White Rabbit and they came and took me to Wonderland with them
I was back on the ride again
Out of control
Then I was in my bed
Watching a movie
Daniel Radcliffe and this older man was in it
Like they were in a car and it broke down
I was half a sleep but I was listening
It was pouring down rain and they were outside
With jumper cables
they hooked the cables up to the car
and then the other end to Dan's shirt
then both of the guys got electrocuted
and some random man came out of no where and started cutting away at the lips and gums of the man that wasn't Dan.
Then I got up and turned off the movie
Which was a VHS
And then I woke up
I have a feeling that there was more to the dream than that but I can't remember

does anyone have any ideas as to what it might mean?

roundshort

This one was pretty crazy -

It had several members of the 2007 UCLA cheerleaders

a goat, several chickens, a roll of bailing wire, stucco, and some ordinary Household bleach . . .

mutt willams

hmmm..... i have had a couple

(this happended because, me and my dad were looking at old pokemon cards, seeing if they would sell good) anyways i was on a rainbow, and that giant dragon guy (charizard, or somethin or other) was chasing me and i fell off the rainbow, and a little leprechaun, hit me over the head with his pot of gold, and siad something like "hello, wee lad!"

and then i had a dream like this

i was lying in bed asleep, and i heard this voice say "Use the force Ben" (yes that is my real name)"! and i woke up and Obi-wan was in my doorway, "Use the force Ben"! so i looked around and my bed turned into a lump of snow with a lightsaber in it ("Use the force, Ben"!) so i lifted my hand and the lightsaber flew out and hit me in the face.......

and i had this other weird dream....

so i was at school, and my teacher said "Did everyone bring there fedoras today?" and i lokked around and everyone had a fedora on, but me so i got really worried and asked the teacher what happened if you didnt have a fedora, and she said "then you get sent to the princables office, so GO!!!!! so i got up and i reaized all i had on was my boxers, and a shirt but no one seemed to notice (but i still worried) and i walked to the princables office and he gave me a fedora.....

thats it(y)

Nurhachi1991

This was how my dream was.........

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ttAqyjbSujc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ttAqyjbSujc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

But instead of candy there were LC figures as far as the eye could see.......... and a pair of 2015 hyperdunks just my size.

Why did I have to wake up (n)

The Drifter

I've had many weird dreams. Most of them I had while I was a kid.

-When I grew up we lived out in the woods. One must take a dirt road that runs parrell with a river. In a dream I had; I was in my car, and following the car of my aunt out this road.

All of a sudden her car just flipped over the hill and splashed into the river. I stopped my car, jumped out and ran down over the hill toward her.
Her car was under the water, and I dived in only to see her headless body still in the car and her decapitated head floating at the bottom.

That dream scarred me for months.

-In another dream me and some friends were walking through the woods and came upon a HUGE three story house.
We went inside and there were people walking all around, and for some reason we began to pry the floorboards up.

We were in what seemed like a lobby, and after we got the floorboards up, we seen a casket. We opened this and a woman who was half-rotten with red, flowing hair jumped straight out of the casket and lunged for me. I awoke at that point.

-I was living in Alabama and had just gotten a new job. I have always been a heavy sleeper, and alarm-clocks rarely wake me. Before I went to sleep I was worried that I was not going to get up in time to make it to work.

Well, in my dream I awoke at my dad's back in West Virginia. I walked into my dad's kitchen, and I was fussing and cussing because I did not get up in time to make it to work.

I poured myself a cup of coffee, and dust came out, and in my dream I said "This is a dream. I am dreaming, I am still asleep in Alabama".

That is the first and last time I ever knew that I was dreaming while in a dream.

-In another dream I was down at my grandma's and grandpa's (they lived below me all of my life until I moved out) and it seemed we all were having a HUGE family reunion. Well, at the gathering there was this small, black kid that nobody knew.

He kept to himself, and we all kept going about our buisness until he hunched over and started growling, shaking, and foaming at the mouth. Hs eyes started to grow red, and he began speaking in what sounded like a deep growl.

I awoke after that.

Alot of my dreams have me at my grandma and grandpa's old home. I spend MANY MANY days and nights there. In almost all of my nightmares, I somehow end up at their old house with them, and someone it is like a safe-haven that no evil can come into.

I have had so many nightmares and weird dreams that I could write a book.
Let me know if you would like to hear more.

AngieAki

roundshort said:

a goat, several chickens, a roll of bailing wire, stucco, and some ordinary Household bleach . . .
... I don't even want to know. *shudders*

indifan101

I've had some odd ones...

I fought Patrick Roy at the acadmey awards in full gear (this one was last night)
I went to Germany for vacation my high school band was there then I was in japan?
Was a fighter pilot inside my city's mall plane was in there too
The antichrist rained hell on Columbus and there was a nuclear explosion
I fell off the Empire State Building and lived then I was shot
Floated in space then suddenly awoke to find myself in my room
Fell out of a crashing plane and die
Went to a museum and fought in the revolutionary war civil war world war 1 world war 2 korean war and vietnam war
Killed my best friend over a parking space
Severed my girlfriend's enemy's head off
Dreamed I was dictator of my high school
Killed off my street
Flew on a bus to the Phillipines
Captain of a submarine in Lake Huron
Got a blow job from one of my female best friends while watching the Fighting Kentuckian?
Indiana Jones suddenly appeared on my hockey team's bench during a game
Drove the zamboni over one of my coaches
Married Jessica Biel divorced her then married Trish Stratus had three kids and then went off into the army
Attended my own funeral
This one's the weirdest
In one of my dreams I was at a hockey tournament and I was watching the game when a female player came up and started watching next to me. She looked over and smiled and said they're tough out there. I replied yea sure are then she reached out her hand and said hi I'm Hannah. Alton I said

This gets erie here that day I did have a tournament at the Chiller and as I watched with my team this girl came up next to us to watch and she said who's winning? I turned over and said that team in the green then she laughed and said wow they're getting their butts kicked I kinda chcukled and said yea. She smiled and said yea, I guess were playing you today, good luck I said she said thanks and as she turned away her name on the back of here fleece said hannah #7. I was so shocked I just froze in stance. Weird huh?

some of the others are kinda well not pg-13 related lol

Last edited:

Pale Horse

Staff member
roundshort said:

I was there. I was the photo guy contracted to take pictures for that sorority; ... wasn't that house filled two inches deep with sand, too? :p

roundshort

Pale Horse said:
I was there. I was the photo guy contracted to take pictures for that sorority; ... wasn't that house filled two inches deep with sand, too? :p

Special Black Hawaiian sand . . . grrrrrr

mattzilla2010

Here's one:

I had a really bad day (forget what happened) and so went to bed feeling really sad/angry. In my dream, there was a pig sitting on a stool, and it said to me, "Don't be sad, be glad!" and it sprouted wings and flew away. I felt better when I woke up.

Rayder

Here's one I had when I was 6. It was stroming outside, so that may have influanced my dream-
i was in a small town with tornado sirens going off, and I look up to see a giant ice tornado going down main street, so I walked up to it while it was still moving, and opened a door on the side of the tornado (why there is a door, I don't know), walked in, and there was a disco party going on inside, and I joined in.
funny thing is my dreams are always weird, like in one, I was walking down my school hallway, and a guy dressed in black jumped out of the bathroom and shot me, and then everything went black. i woke up thinking 'what the f....'

IndysGal41

A few nites ago i dreamt of Indy for the 1st time and we were in bed and some guys broke into the door and yelled not to shoot me just to let me suffer. I looked to my side of the bed and Indy had an arrow through his neck!
I was in shock I wanted to take out the arrow but he was dying and i couldnt.
Then i woke up so sad.

:(