What weird dreams have you had?

Gustav

Most of my dreams are very violent and disturbing. In the scariest ones I am a serial killer, just killing people as fast as I can trying not to get caught but then the police always start coming after me and if I flap my arms hard enough I can fly away to escape them but I fly very slowly and I always feel like a sitting duck up there wehere evrybody can see me until I get far enough away.

After my grandmother died, I always thought it would be nice to see her again in a dream. She was really like a second mother to me. In one dream in particular, my brother was a robber and my grandmother shot him in the back of the head while he was trying to run away. Then I ran over to my grandmother and yelled at her and she was crying and I just kept yelling at her.

I have more zombie apocalypse dreams than any other kind of dream. I love these dreams because they are so fun. I always have some kind of weapon and my cat is usually with me. I usually start out with a small group of people and they almost always open a door or something and allow themselves to get eaten by or turned into zombies one by one or sometimes all at once. These dreams usually end with me and my cat trapped on a roof or in a small room surrounded by zombies. In one of these, we were on the roof of a building in a huge indoor city. The ceiling of the city looked like the ceiling of Home Depot.

The Drifter

I have more zombie apocalypse dreams than any other kind of dream. I love these dreams because they are so fun. I always have some kind of weapon and my cat is usually with me. I usually start out with a small group of people and they almost always open a door or something and allow themselves to get eaten by or turned into zombies one by one or sometimes all at once. These dreams usually end with me and my cat trapped on a roof or in a small room surrounded by zombies. In one of these, we were on the roof of a building in a huge indoor city. The ceiling of the city looked like the ceiling of Home Depot.

MUST be made into a movie!

DocWhiskey

Since this is an Indy message board, I had one a few months ago where me and a few buddies were just talking in my garage, when all of a sudden Indiana Jones waltzes in casually and just flat out pees his pants in front of all of us. We tried to ignore it because Indy is the man, but we couldn't help but be saddened. That's all I remember.

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I get really strange mixed up dreams all the time and every time I go to look them up in books, wouldn't ya know it, it ain't there!

I had this strange dream the other night that I was being bugged by this magazine editor to have my photo taken for a men's magazine (one of those bikini photos or underwear type photos that are heavily photoshopped all the time) and I kept saying "No" to her coz I'm not that kind of girl and my Dad would kill me if I ever posed like that. So then she suggests some sort of costume that is more covered and sexy and I go with it for a little while and then before they take the photo, I'm like "no way, this isn't me, this is so wrong" and get changed and walk off, they like really not happy about it. Some how they were able to get a photo of me in a different costume in the magazine being sold on a shelf.

It was really disturbing. Try interpreting that!

The Man

Sometime last year I dreamt that I was trapped in some kind of harbour warehouse with Maura Tierney and all the teeth came loose in my mouth. It wasn't painful but I could actually feel the sensation of them churning around in my gob. Freaky...

Gustav

DocWhiskey said:
Since this is an Indy message board, I had one a few months ago where me and a few buddies were just talking in my garage, when all of a sudden Indiana Jones waltzes in casually and just flat out pees his pants in front of all of us. We tried to ignore it because Indy is the man, but we couldn't help but be saddened. That's all I remember.

What did Indy do after that? Was he just standing around with a dark spot on his pants or did he leave?

DocWhiskey

Gustav said:
What did Indy do after that? Was he just standing around with a dark spot on his pants or did he leave?

We chuckled to ourselves, but Indy didn't seem to notice what he just did. I didn't care b/c Indiana Jones was standing in my garage and I was awestruck.

Hawkeye

Last night, I dreamt I was sitting in my living room, and some guy burst into the room pointing a gun at me. He fired, and I woke up yelling. Scared the crap out of me.

I dreamt I was dining with the ex British Prime Minister Tony Blair and, while talking to me, he was pouring custard over plate after plate of sausages.

Freaky.

IndysGal41

I dreamt that my cats died and next thing i was in a park playing soccer with some wierd people who wore nothing but big leafs.

:eek:

The_Raiders

I had a dream last night the I was cooking pancakes on my bed and my friend was cussing me out for doing so, he was like "Who the H** gave you permission to make some f****** pankcakes!!!" In the dream it was scary but now I think it's hilariouse. :p

The Drifter

I had a very frightening dream last night!
In my dream me and my wife were walking along the road on a bueatiful sunlit day. We passed two older women sitting on their porch, and we all made small talk.

Well, me and my wife walked on ahead, and there was this old green two-story home. The house was ran-down and empty. My wife said "They call this the Dracula House"
She went inside to explore it, and I went in also. I waited on the first floor as she went up the stairs.

All of a sudden I heard many voices start to scream HELP over and over, and I heard my wife screaming up stairs along with the most horrid gurggling/screaming.
My wife came running down the stairs screaming for me to help her, and I seen a small girl with long black hair (Like on the movies The Grudge or The Ring) chasing my wife.

The ghost girl was screeching and caught my wife and held her throat as it gazed in her eyes; spewing this liquid over her face.
In my dream, my aunt's boyfriend just appeared and grabbed the thing by the hair and slung it off of my wife. Then the thing grabbed me, and it's face was inches from mine. It screamed in my face, and it's features were to horrible to discribe here. I awoke as soon as that happened.

There are ALOT of all empty homes around here, and me and my wife explore them and take pictures alot. I will NOT be going into them any time soon.

Bjorn Heimdall

Violet Indy said:
I had this strange dream the other night that I was being bugged by this magazine editor to have my photo taken for a men's magazine (one of those bikini photos or underwear type photos that are heavily photoshopped all the time) and I kept saying "No" to her coz I'm not that kind of girl and my Dad would kill me if I ever posed like that. So then she suggests some sort of costume that is more covered and sexy and I go with it for a little while and then before they take the photo, I'm like "no way, this isn't me, this is so wrong" and get changed and walk off, they like really not happy about it. Some how they were able to get a photo of me in a different costume in the magazine being sold on a shelf.

It was really disturbing. Try interpreting that!

It really depends on how you liked the picture of yourself which ended up on the magazine. If you liked it, it means you should be more open to an idea which will be presented to you and you have doubts about. If you didn't like it, it means you should flat out turn down anything that will be suggested to you, that is anything you have doubts about like before. Because if you give any leeway, you will be taken advantage of.

Bjorn Heimdall

Lonesome drifter, you scare the hell out of me with your dreams!

There is an easy solution to them, though, stop watching horror films:dead: ;)

Ska

A few nights ago I had a dream that I had a pet alligator named Pickles.

Not too strange, but I thought the name was funny!