Are we entering the end of days?

No Ticket

Nurhachi1991 said:
Hahaha oh man yeah I bet you feel like the big man telling someone off on the internet :p are you in a bad mood because your mom did not make bagel bites for lunch?

Off topic and not personally directed at you Nurhachi.. but...

Personally I'm starting to see the "you think you're big for insulting someone on the internet" card to be lame itself. Anytime anyone disagrees with someone online somebody plays that card.

And now that insult is kind of lame to me. It's like, a few people made it clever once and then all the people who weren't that clever started using it as their best defense anytime anyone starts yelling at them online or making fun of them. Now it's just lame.

And Fishbowl.. I too am wondering how you got an avatar? Did they lower the post count # required from 100?

Nurhachi1991

No Ticket said:
Off topic and not personally directed at you Nurhachi.. but...

Personally I'm starting to see the "you think you're big for insulting someone on the internet" card to be lame itself. Anytime anyone disagrees with someone online somebody plays that card.

And now that insult is kind of lame to me. It's like, a few people made it clever once and then all the people who weren't that clever started using it as their best defense anytime anyone starts yelling at them online or making fun of them. Now it's just lame.

And Fishbowl.. I too am wondering how you got an avatar? Did they lower the post count # required from 100?

Well I only play that card when someone is being a classic online douche. Yes it is used way to much but what are you gonna do it still beats saying " Your Mom"

No Ticket

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well I only play that card when someone is being a classic online douche. Yes it is used way to much but what are you gonna do it still beats saying " Your Mom"

Try... "because you touch yourself at night." It doesn't matter if it makes sense.

Ex:

Guy 1: "You are an illiterate idiot friend."

Guy 2: "Because you touch yourself at night."

Guy 1: "What? Is that the best you could come up with?"

Guy 2: "Yes. Because you touch yourself at night."

Guy 1: "Well this just proves how much of an idiot you are."

Guy 2: "Maybe. But only because you touch yourself at night."

... eventually you'll get to them. Because they probably really d--- look I've said enough!

IndysGal41

Ive noticed that people seem to say for example something will last from now to the year 2012..supposedly their will be no life after that year.

Raiders of Clay

I am a follower of Christ. I think that the end of days is coming very soon. As the world gets more and more evil, the closer I think we get to the end of the world. This is just my opinon and faith.

Nurhachi1991

No Ticket said:
Try... "because you touch yourself at night." It doesn't matter if it makes sense.

Ex:

Guy 1: "You are an illiterate idiot friend."

Guy 2: "Because you touch yourself at night."

Guy 1: "What? Is that the best you could come up with?"

Guy 2: "Yes. Because you touch yourself at night."

Guy 1: "Well this just proves how much of an idiot you are."

Guy 2: "Maybe. But only because you touch yourself at night."

... eventually you'll get to them. Because they probably really d--- look I've said enough!

Well the line " You touch yourself at night" is very funny but you got that off of a Family Guy episode........ So thats not best of insults either.

I love that bit though at the museum (y)

Nurhachi1991

Raiders of Clay said:
I too am a follower of Christ. I think that the end of days is coming very soon. As the world gets more and more evil, the closer I think we get to the end of the world. This is just my opinon and faith.

Thank You! Finally someone gets it

The_Raiders

Ok I'm going to state my opinion here if you don't like it, then you don't and I'm not going to argue about it, I just want to state my opinion.

Many of the things described in the Bible about the end days such as the "sighns" is seen in many places, but Jesus said in the bible "Wars will not signal my coming nor will tribulations, it will be at an unexpected time." Which will most likly be when all is well, and does all look well in the world right now? As far as the anti christ goes, I beleive the bible says he will be reveiled in Jerusalem. But many "sighns" are apearing just as the bible says, and that's what I beleive, so if you don't I respect that. :hat:

Nurhachi1991

WillKill4Food said:
Haha... I mean, respect others... hahaha. :D

But, in all honesty, Nurhachi is only 17.

Of course, I'm 16 and I am perfectly coherent, but, well, what is his excuse?! :rolleyes:

Once upon a time, he posted in a lot in a thread about his belief in the existence of bigfoot, and I argued that bigfoot was (most likely) non-existence.
It's not really an inside joke, nor do I really see the connection with my attempt at ironic humor, but whatever.

Actually, he claims that he isn't really a Christian; he just believes in God.
I don't know what to make of him.

Yeah your coherent alright

"Once upon a time, he posted in a lot in a thread"

Nice Grammar (y)

HovitosKing

Raiders of Clay said:
I am a follower of Christ. I think that the end of days is coming very soon. As the world gets more and more evil, the closer I think we get to the end of the world. This is just my opinon and faith.

Hey, the Romans aren't killing you guys for sport anymore, Genghis Khan is dead, the Spanish Inquisition is passe, and Hitler's reign has long ended. The world doesn't seem anywhere near as evil as it was in the past. Things are looking up!

Kingsley

Easy folks... Finn seem to have a lot of tickets to the Banana Islands nowadays.

With so much argue, some may be entering the end of days at the Raven :rolleyes:

Nurhachi1991

HovitosKing said:
Hey, the Romans aren't killing you guys for sport anymore, and Hitler's reign has ended. The world doesn't seem anywhere near as evil as it was in the past. Things are looking up!

Very true I mean Hitler Fell, Sadam fell the only thing that hasn't fallen is the price of gas.

Sorry I had to use that.

WillKill4Food

Nurhachi1991 said:
Yeah your coherent alright
"Once upon a time, he posted in a lot in a thread"
Nice Grammar (y)
Yes, of course, because one typing error makes all of my writing incoherent? :rolleyes:

Anyway, Hovitos, the world is becoming more and more secular - which isn't necessarily a bad thing - but many people have become increasingly hostile towards Christians: people such as yourself.

The ironic statement I made before to Nurhachi applies to you and all others also: All generalizations are false.
Yes, that's a contradiction in itself, but you understand the truth of that statement.
Just as Nurhachi said that all atheists are idiots, in other threads you have said that all Christians are ignorant, self-righteous hypocrites.
Neither is true.
Some Christians are hypocrites, some non-Christians are hateful towards Christians.
But there's no reason to assume that a minority represents the majority of a set of believers, just as there really is no reason to assume that the majority represents the minority.
Everyone is different, and this is especially evident with those that are the most alike.

HovitosKing

WillKill4Food said:
Anyway, Hovitos, the world is becoming more and more secular - which isn't necessarily a bad thing - but many people have become increasingly hostile towards Christians: people such as yourself.

Maybe you don't know your history, or didn't read my last post. The Romans killed your type for sport. For funsies. Probably sold the Roman equivalent of nachos and popcorn, had the entire family come down for a nice sunny day at the big game, watch a Christian in loin cloths get ripped apart by a big ol' lion. And you think people like me are the result of increasing hostilities toward Christians? Dude, you guys aren't that important.

Last edited:

No Ticket

Raiders of Clay said:
I too am a follower of Christ. I think that the end of days is coming very soon. As the world gets more and more evil, the closer I think we get to the end of the world. This is just my opinon and faith.

The world isn't getting more and more evil. The world has always been full of evil and good. Just because you're more aware of what is going on all over the world these days doesn't mean it wasn't just as bad hundreds of years ago.

Nurhachi1991 said:
Well the line " You touch yourself at night" is very funny but you got that off of a Family Guy episode........ So thats not best of insults either. I love that bit though at the museum (y)

I didn't get that off Family Guy. That joke is older than Family Guy friend.

People have predicted the end of days since the beginning of days. Look where that got us. What’s it done? Scared children and created intolerant (borderline neo-Nazi) right wing televangelists. That speaks volumes. There is nothing logical in proclaiming the end of time is nigh because the big old book speaks it. That’s bordering insanity. Too many people take the Bible far too literally. It’s pathetic just how many let fear rule their lives.

Nurhachi1991

FishbowlHead23 said:
People have predicted the end of days since the beginning of days. Look where that got us. What?s it done? Scared children and created intolerant (borderline neo-Nazi) right wing televangelists. That speaks volumes. There is nothing logical in proclaiming the end of time is nigh because the big old book speaks it. That?s bordering insanity. Too many people take the Bible far too literally. It?s pathetic just how many let fear rule their lives.

The Bible is not meant to be feared......... It teaches life lessons and how to better yourself.

God does not want you to fear the end times he just wants us to be ready.