Indiana Jones (All of them)

Stoo

ColonelFlashman said:
Bret Culpepper here, I was S.P.F.'s Stuntdouble 2nd Unit U.S. Location.:hat:
GREAT photo, Bret!(y) Thanks for chiming in but don't be a tease. We would love to hear your recollections so start talking!:whip:

I also like your username. Harry Flashman rocks. Welcome to The Raven!:hat:

AnnieJones

Updated (1/12/2012)

On Screen (listed by the age of Indy):

1.Neil Boulane (Baby Indy)
2.Boutalat (Toddler Indy,age 3)
3.Corey Carrier (ages 8–10)
4.Amin Chourou (A Young Indy double for a later added scene in My First Adventure Part 1. His line was "You got him!")
5.Bret Culpepper (Sean Patrick Flanery's Stuntdouble 2nd Unit U.S. Location. In "Curse of the Jackal Part 2"/"Spring Break Adventure Part 2 - Mexico, March 1916"?)
6.Laird Malamed ("Prague" aka "Espionage Escapades." Stunt man or stand-in?)
7.River Phoenix (age 13)
8.Sean Patrick Flanery (ages 16–21)
9.Harrison Ford (ages 36–58)
10.Terry Leonard (He was a stunt double in ROTLA.)
11.Martin Grace (According to IMDB he was a stunt double in ROTLA, TOD, and LC.)
12.Vic Armstrong (According to IMDB he was a stunt double in ROTLA, TOD, and LC.)
13.Jack Dearlove (A stand-in in ROTLA, TOD, and LC.)
14.George Hall (age 93)

Video games (listed in order of the years that the games came out):

15.Doug Lee (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (June 1992)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (November 1999)

16.David Esch (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (February 24, 2003)

17.John Armstrong (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (June 9, 2009)

18.Anonymous (voice)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Vol. 1 Interactive Game - Young Indiana Jones Revolution (October 23, 2007)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Vol. 2 Interactive Game - Young Indiana Jones Special Delivery (December 18, 2007)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Vol. 3 Interactive Game - Young Indiana Jones Hunting for Treasure (April 29, 2008)

Last edited:

AnnieJones

Updated (1/14/2012)

On Screen (listed by the age of Indy):

1.Neil Boulane (Baby Indy)
2.Boutalat (Toddler Indy, age 3)
3.Corey Carrier (ages 8–10)
4.Amin Chourou (A Young Indy double in a later added scene for "My First Adventure Part 1 - Egypt, May 1908". His line was "You got him!")
5.Bret Culpepper (Sean Patrick Flanery's stunt double 2nd Unit U.S. Location. I'm assuming he was the stunt man in "Curse of the Jackal Part 2 - Mexico, March 1916"/"Spring Break Adventure Part 2 - Mexico, March 1916" judging by the picture. Somebody please answer this question.)
6.Laird Malamed ("Prague, August 1917"/"Espionage Escapades Part 2 - Prague, August 1917." I don't know if he was a stunt double or a stand-in. Somebody please answer this question.)
7.River Phoenix (age 13)
8.Sean Patrick Flanery (ages 16–21)
9.Harrison Ford (ages 36–58)
10.Terry Leonard (He was a stunt double in ROTLA.)
11.Martin Grace (According to IMDB he was a stunt double in ROTLA, TOD, and LC.)
12.Vic Armstrong (According to IMDB he was a stunt double in ROTLA, TOD, and LC.)
13.Jack Dearlove (A stand-in in ROTLA, TOD, and LC.)
14.George Hall (age 93)

Video games (listed in order of the years that the games came out):

15.Doug Lee (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (June 1992)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine (November 1999)

16.David Esch (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb (February 24, 2003)

17.John Armstrong (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (June 9, 2009)

18.Anonymous (voice)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Vol. 1 Interactive Game - Young Indiana Jones Revolution (October 23, 2007)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Vol. 2 Interactive Game - Young Indiana Jones Special Delivery (December 18, 2007)
The Adventures of Young Indiana Jones Vol. 3 Interactive Game - Young Indiana Jones Hunting for Treasure (April 29, 2008)