Indiana Jones (All of them)

AnnieJones

Here is a list of all the people who have played Indiana Jones.

On Screen (listed by the age of Indy):

Neil Boulane (Baby Indy)
Batoulat (Toddler Indy,age 3)
Corey Carrier (ages 8–10)
River Phoenix (age 13)
Sean Patrick Flanery (ages 16–21)
Harrison Ford (ages 36–58)
George Hall (age 93)

Video games (listed in order of the years that the games came out):

Doug Lee (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis(June 1992)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine(November 1999)

David Esch (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb(February 24,2003)

John Armstrong (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings(June 9,2009)

The only person that I don't know who voiced Indy,was in the Young Indiana Jones Games that came with the Young Indiana Jones DVDs.
Also,see my other thread,Really Young Indiana Jones http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18431

Stoo

AnnieJones said:
Here is a list of all the people who have played Indiana Jones.
There are also voices of the Disney Indys to add to the list.

Temple of the Fordidden Eye ride
Temple of the Forbidden Eye Superbowl half-time show (could be the same person's voice)
Stunt Spectacular? (I think)
AnnieJones said:
The only person that I don't know who voiced Indy,was in the Young Indiana Jones Games that came with the Young Indiana Jones DVDs.
There are other characters who speak in those games but there is no voice for Indy.

AnnieJones

Stoo said:
There are also voices of the Disney Indys to add to the list.

Temple of the Fordidden Eye ride
Temple of the Forbidden Eye Superbowl half-time show (could be the same person's voice)
Stunt Spectacular? (I think)
I know but,I only wanted to do the on screen and video game Indys.
Stoo said:
There are other characters who speak in those games but there is no voice for Indy.
Really! In my Indy games,it has Indy narrating the opening of the game by reading out loud what he is writing down in his journal.It's a possibility that they did the games differently when they brought them out in different countries.

Last edited:

AnnieJones

I just checked the name of Boutalat in the end credits of The Young Indiana Jones DVDs.I originally spelled his name like this B A T O U L A T,but the DVD has his name spelled like this B O U T A L A T.
So,I decided to re-do this.

Indiana Jones (All of them)

On Screen (listed by the age of Indy):

Neil Boulane (Baby Indy)
Boutalat (Toddler Indy,age 3)
Corey Carrier (ages 8–10)
River Phoenix (age 13)
Sean Patrick Flanery (ages 16–21)
Harrison Ford (ages 36–58)
George Hall (age 93)

Video games (listed in order of the years that the games came out):

Doug Lee (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis(June 1992)
Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine(November 1999)

David Esch (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb(February 24,2003)

John Armstrong (voice)
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings(June 9,2009)

Also,see my other thread,Really Young Indiana Jones http://raven.theraider.net/showthread.php?t=18431

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
And once again, with this list of actors (and voice actors), is proof IMHO, that Indiana Jones can exist without Harrison Ford in the role. Sure he is the original and the first, just like Sean Connery as James Bond, but the franchise can keep going if they really wanted to.

AnnieJones

I agree that anyone can play Indy,as long as that actor is the right person for the job and as long as that person does the character with good taste(such as Corey Carrier,River Phoenix,Sean Patrick Flanery,George Hall,Doug Lee,David Esch,and John Armstrong)but,as far as theatrical movies are concerned,personally I would prefer Harrison Ford.

Stoo

Some new additions to the list of on-screen Indys:

-Unknown Kid ("My First Adventure". Thanks to Annie for this discovery!:hat:)
-Laird Malamed ("Prague" aka "Espionage Escapades")
-Will Welch ("Raiders of the Lost Ark" Peru title sequence. The classic silohuette of Indy looking at the mountain is NOT Harrison Ford.:eek:)

Plus stunt men (not really sure who the last 2 names, Chourou & Culpepper, are):
-Vic Armstrong
-Terry Leonard
-Martin Grace
-Amin Chourou
-Bret Culpepper

Any names missing? What did Amin & Bret do?:confused:

Goodeknight

Stoo said:
-Will Welch ("Raiders of the Lost Ark" Peru title sequence. The classic silohuette of Indy looking at the mountain is NOT Harrison Ford.:eek:)

NOOOOOOOOO!!! :(

Say it isn't so!!

That a new one to me, Stoo. Glad I know now, though.

Stoo

POSSIBLE ERROR: I may be wrong. Must check the making-of footage to confirm. I think I'm wrong about that shot but Will Welch was used for the opening title sequence (according to "Complete Making of IJ" book, pg, 107).

Lao_Che

Stoo said:

Amin "You got him!" Chourou was the Indy double in My First Adventure. StarWars.com had an image of the call sheet on one of their Young Indy DVD tours but the article seems to be gone with the redesign of the site.

Stoo

Lao_Che said:
Amin "You got him!" Chourou was the Indy double in My First Adventure. StarWars.com had an image of the call sheet on one of their Young Indy DVD tours but the article seems to be gone with the redesign of the site.
Well then...that solves it. Even though it all seems vaguely familiar, you've ended another mystery! Once again, Lao_Che proves his worth.(y) Thanks!

Any idea who Bret Culpepper is?:confused:

AnnieJones

Stoo said:

Plus stunt men (not really sure who the last 2 names, Chourou & Culpepper, are):
-Vic Armstrong
-Terry Leonard
-Martin Grace
-Amin Chourou
-Bret Culpepper

I think Jack Dearlove did the stand-in for Harrison in Raiders.I don't know if they mean he was a stunt man sort of stand-in or a regular stand-in.

ColonelFlashman

Bret Culpepper here, I was S.P.F.'s Stuntdouble 2nd Unit U.S. Location.:hat:
32240_100138450034569_100001152420203_138_3633153_n.jpg

Stoo said:

-Vic Armstrong
-Terry Leonard
-Martin Grace
-Amin Chourou
-Bret Culpepper

InexorableTash

ColonelFlashman said:
Bret Culpepper here, I was S.P.F.'s Stuntdouble 2nd Unit U.S. Location.

Welcome aboard! I apologize in advance for the flurry of "ooh, tell us stories!!!!" requests you're going to get.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
ColonelFlashman said:
Bret Culpepper here, I was S.P.F.'s Stuntdouble 2nd Unit U.S. Location.:hat:
32240_100138450034569_100001152420203_138_3633153_n.jpg

Fantastic entrance!:hat: I also would like to welcome you to the board as it's a genuine surprise and delight to have you here. So, expect a lot interest, a lot of interest...:D