hello from finland

lazarus_arkane

hello fellow indy fans,

My name is Jack and I'm living in Finland. I'm so glad to have found this forum, because I think I'm starting to drive my wife a bit crazy with my talk of anything indiana jones.

Dr. Wolfwood

Hello, Jack! Nice to see even more Finns taking over this forum! ;)

And, I'm still driving my wife crazy with my talk about hats, movies etc. though I can discuss all those things on these forums...

lazarus_arkane

hello again

thank you for the nice welcome. am very glad to know i'm not alone in the driving the spouse crazy department. i think the part that bugs her the most is my hat buying frenzy i am on at the moment. especially that i'm about the buy another one, the akubra federation IV (standard). though i think this will be my last hat for now, as from what i have read on many other message boards it seems to be a very durable and tough hat. which is exactly what i need, especially since i work here at home with my wife on our horse ranch. need to have something that can withstand the rain and snow. because in my opinion a hat should be able to protect its owner from the elements, rain, snow etc, and not the other way around. hopefully this one will be able to do that. will find out once i get it.

Trennas

Sounds like I'm lucky! My girlfriend actually loves Indiana Jones as much as I do, so no troubles in that department! (y)

Having said that, I bid you welcome! :D