Here is some Indy art

Paul Shipper

390940_302778003089520_100000719686218_977398_2026987475_n.jpg

IndyJones5183

Here is one of my drawings of Indiana Jones.I know it isn't very good,but for some reason when I do real people they always turn out to looking like a cartoon.

264269_207320105978215_100001006821457_572910_1390293_n.jpg

Here is Mutt.
265007_207319962644896_100001006821457_572907_4434016_n.jpg

Last edited:

HenryJunior

A sketch of Indy I did in class. I can't find the cords to my scanner so hope this picture will suffice:hat:

hjindysketch.png

I used the cover of my TOD Novelization as reference.

Dr.Jonesy

Those silhouetted posters above for all 4 films, I put them onto a disc, took them to Kinko's and had them all printed out at 16x12 size, all of them for $10.00! And then I put them into a frame.

So now I have ROTLA, TOD, LC and KOTCS posters side by side in a frame on my wall. These things are damn cool. I admit they look odd next to my Salvador Dali and Georges Seurat paintings though!
:p

I've never have film or music related images on my walls as I prefer very old art prints but for these I made an exception!
:whip:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Dr.Jonesy said:
Those silhouetted posters above for all 4 films, I put them onto a disc, took them to Kinko's and had them all printed out at 16x12 size, all of them for $10.00! And then I put them into a frame.

So now I have ROTLA, TOD, LC and KOTCS posters side by side in a frame on my wall. These things are damn cool. I admit they look odd next to my Salvador Dali and Georges Seurat paintings though!
:p

I've never have film or music related images on my walls as I prefer very old art prints but for these I made an exception!
:whip:

I'm sure the artist really appreciates that.

I applaud your taste, both in this regard and that of the other paintings you have up, but: this guy's still alive, is all I'm saying.

Dr.Jonesy

Attila the Professor said:
I'm sure the artist really appreciates that.

I applaud your taste, both in this regard and that of the other paintings you have up, but: this guy's still alive, is all I'm saying.

Oh, the ones you posted aren't the ones I printed up. The ones I have are the set of four films with the Indy sihlouette. I can't find the artist that did mine but if I could, I'd buy them off him of course. I did try to look for him and if someone knows who did the ones I have, I'd be happy to purchase the actual ones.

I understand your concern.

Dr.Jonesy

Dr.Jonesy said:

Oh, the ones you posted aren't the ones I printed up. The ones I have are the set of four films with the Indy sihlouette. I can't find the artist that did mine but if I could, I'd buy them off him of course. I did try to look for him and if someone knows who did the ones I have, I'd be happy to purchase the actual ones.

I understand your concern.

^And to add to that, I wish the artist would've put a watermark or some link to where I could purchase them. At least I'm appreciating them, they're good works! I do paint and do photos myself and I sell my stuff at my local art gallery and such so I know the risk of posting things online and when I do I either put a watermark on it and have it in a low quality/small size so someone couldn't take it.

And if I did post it in the full size unwatermarked, I completely understand someone could take it and print it. That's the risk you run as an artist when you post your stuff online without a watermark, in high quality and without a link to your site.

Anyone can print out my stuff if I post it unmarked/HD, just please don't take credit for it! But in the end, once it's posted naked and in HD, I lose all control.

:hat:

Last edited:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Dr.Jonesy said:
Oh, the ones you posted aren't the ones I printed up.

Hah, my mistake.

But, as you say, you understand my concerns. It might not have touched a nerve so much if I hadn't read this piece that's been circulating about music and file-sharing and our due to artists and arts-related professionals.

Dr.Jonesy

Attila the Professor said:
Hah, my mistake.

But, as you say, you understand my concerns. It might not have touched a nerve so much if I hadn't read this piece that's been circulating about music and file-sharing and our due to artists and arts-related professionals.

I just finished reading that and I understand why it touched a nerve. Our art and music industry is being hurt.

I do feel a bit bad for having these lovely pieces. However, the artist lost all control of what happens to his art and who has it when he posted it w/o a watermark and in high quality. To be so careless with your art on the internet is a shame. But still, if anyone can find out who did these pieces, I'd still love to know.

:hat:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Dr.Jonesy said:
I just finished reading that and I understand why it touched a nerve. Our art and music industry is being hurt.

I do feel a bit bad for having these lovely pieces. However, the artist lost all control of what happens to his art and who has it when he posted it w/o a watermark and in high quality. To be so careless with your art on the internet is a shame. But still, if anyone can find out who did these pieces, I'd still love to know.

His name, as in Montana's initial post, is Matthew Brazier. It seems as though he's not yet making money from his art, so to speak. Here's an older posting regarding the Indy posters.