wow that is pretty cool:whip:

they are ok i have a last crusade indi hat it is official:whip:

they are cool :hat:

how much are they?

Last edited by a moderator:

Indy's brother

Tell said:
how much are they?
Wow. From newbie to guest within 24 hours? That's gotta be some kind of a record. I am going to miss his insights, though.

Edit: On a completely unrelated note, that is an awesome link, Moedred!

Montana Smith

Indy's brother said:
Wow. From newbie to guest within 24 hours? That's gotta be some kind of a record. I am going to miss his insights, though.

Well, Tell's stay was short, but sweet. ;)

As in...

Sweet! :rolleyes:

Cool! :rolleyes:

Indi is best! :rolleyes:

:p

But, what if he was George Lucas just dropping by, and just about to part with some info about Indy V? :eek:

Nah...

Indy's brother said:
Edit: On a completely unrelated note, that is an awesome link, Moedred!

Moedred, that link was incredible. You have a reputation as the keeper of archives, but this one goes back to a time when I didn't think there was such a thing as t'internet!

I wish I could contribute something on topic about Penman Hats, but I don't really know the first thing about the different makes. The other week I picked up an old fur felt fedora made by World Originals of Foxton. Don't know anything about the company, except that it's telephone number is long out of date.

Mickiana

John, I got my Penman Raiders fedora a short while ago and I love it. But now you say you have changed the block four times. Does that mean I have to buy three more hats, one from each block? Which one is the real one? Tell me it's the one you made for me! :confused: :p :hat: