Last Crusade, 20 years later

Barnett College

Last May I visited Jordan and, of course, I was wearing an Indy outfit (I thought i was not going to be the only one :eek: ). I made some research there and I think it would be interesting to show it here

Here we go:

First of all, one in the Siq. It was quite difficult to find the exact place in order there is about one mille of path. Look inside the circle.

3575074175_50b83a41e0_b.jpg

The next is about the "can we go now, please" Marcus sentence... we can see even the big fallen rock in the middle of the rocky slope

3575882266_5fedfb1d81_b.jpg

And what about the good Sallah? Almost the very same angle of the sequence.

3575074007_d0f9642db6_b.jpg

Numbers 1 and 2 identify the rock and the bush near. I couldn't get much closer because there's a place where are a bunch of donkies and... well, they are not just frendly. :lol:

3575882104_b38732ba49_b.jpg

I'm quite proud of this one as it was not easy to find. I'm only sorry about the light conditions, but for the rest is the very same angle... or almost :)

3575882012_a3cc50fe4e_b.jpg

And, well...

3575881908_926fda9bbd_b.jpg

Hope you like it... ;)

Bests
Barnett

Stoo

EXCELLENT, Barnett! I can't believe you managed to spot the backgrounds of the Sallah shot and the close-up of Indy on horseback. BIG thumbs up.(y):whip:

(P.S. This is just as cool as the guy who spotted the highway shot of the car en route to Brunwald Castle.)

The Drifter

Awesome stuff! I enjoyed looking at these!
And, Stoo - Is there a link for the guy who spotted the highway to Brunwald Castle?

Stoo said:
Ask and you shall receive...:p ;)

Hey, uh...can I get a roast beef and provalone on a pumpernickle roll with romaine, tomato and a schmear or horseradish?

...and a bit of mayo?

...and pepper?