What little kids say about indiana jones.

The Drifter

My son is now a huge Indiana Jones fan (He is five).
I bought him the toy Indy whip and some action figures and he plays with them every day.
The best is that he watches one of the Indy movies every eveing. I mean, he has to watch them every single evening, and he is quoting the movies, and he decided that he hates Willie, because she screams too much.

Indy~Annie

when i wear my fedora,i will see 5 or 6 or 7 so on... looking at me smiling really big,so i tip my hat to them....u should see there face when i do.lol

Agent Crab

mutt willams said:
*Gasp* :eek: and you're related to them!!!!!!! lol! jk

Tell me about it.

My mom and Stepfather like Indy. My co-workers like Indy. My friends online like Indy. I do know some younger kids who don't know who Indiana Jones is.

mutt willams

Indy Starman said:
Tell me about it.

My mom and Stepfather like Indy. My co-workers like Indy. My friends online like Indy. I do know some younger kids who don't know who Indiana Jones is.

man, poor kids, how can you grow up with out knowing about Indiana Jones.... my brother dosent like it, and he turned out weird......

sarah navarro

KiKi Kat said:
He loves the fight scenes on the movies but he can't pronounce Indiana Jones too good. He say Idiot Jones. :)
HA! My cousin has the same problem shes 4 i think and she cant say it at all, it tongue ties her so bad she just starts drooling :p

My little sister likes Indy she loves listening to the Raider march, and she likes to think Indy and Han Solo are her boyfriends.

Nurhachi1991

mutt willams said:
gosh, i dont know, but ill have to say.......... star wars, ive liked it longer....

That is why you fail............. :p

007_yodaYoda-Posters.jpg

agent_dork

XD i was forced to watch star wars the new hope one and my sister was watching it she saw han solo and said "INDIANA JONES!" im like dude she reconized him and she reconises the songs from the first movie when she hears one she comes running damn this 4 year old is smart :eek:

Nurhachi1991

I saw Star Wars before Indy and I liked it but I did not love it. When I saw Indy I was bouncing off the walls and the next day I was using a jump rope as a whip lol good times.

Dewy9

Today I took my 6 year old cousin to "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" (which was actually pretty fun) and he informed me that "Indiana Jones 4 is the greatest movie ever". So I think I've successfully brainwashed him into loving both Indy and Star Wars.

Nurhachi1991

Dewy9 said:
Today I took my 6 year old cousin to "Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D" (which was actually pretty fun) and he informed me that "Indiana Jones 4 is the greatest movie ever". So I think I've successfully brainwashed him into loving both Indy and Star Wars.

There is only one........... (Indy)

Here order not there is no try...