New Book: Mi particular búsqueda del Grial

Darwin Jones

Hello, I present my new book about Indiana Jones. In this book I talk about the filming of Indy III and The Young Indiana Jones. The book talks about the locations worldwide, but focuses on what happened in Spain during the shoot. I also do a summary of Indiana Jones merchandise.
Blog.png

http://miparticularbusquedadelgrial.blogspot.com/

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Darwin, great blog! I wonder if you have ever encountered assistant director Carlos Gil? His trilogy production materials are in the hands of an unknown collector also from from Spain, would like to find out who...

Darwin Jones

Moedred said:
Hey Darwin, great blog! I wonder if you have ever encountered assistant director Carlos Gil? His trilogy production materials are in the hands of an unknown collector also from from Spain, would like to find out who...
Hi Moedred!, I know who is Carlos Gil. Also I know who is the collector ...but It isn't me. In fact he helped me to solve some doubt in my book.:)

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
A Spanish site was first to acquire and share excerpts from the third draft of Last Crusade. The Spanish have always done an excellent job of documenting this movie so I hope someday there's an English translation, Darwin!