California Jones the new Adventurer

indifan101

Yesterday I made a comic strip called California Jones. It's about a adventurer who goes looking for California's lost gold mine to recover gold from the year 1839, but he is stopped by his evil enemy (you'll laugh on this one) the Govenator! The Govenator captures California and tourtures him by giving long and boring speeches about weapon rights, gay marrige and even energy costs! California calls his sister Carolina Jones but does she arrive in time to save California from the Govenator? I need help with the ending so you can choose what happens! :whip:

Last edited:

indifan101

I have already drawn it out it's the story line that's a sucker. I need some help with the storyline. :) Welcome to the Raven!

Grimdiana Bones

indifan101 said:
I have already drawn it out it's the story line that's a sucker. I need some help with the storyline. :) Welcome to the Raven!

ooooo, a fellow ohioian, awesome! :)

I'm not one for story, but I do like comics, and would love to see it when your done.

indifan101

Sure thing! Once I'm done I'll either post the comic on the Raven or if you like I can send it to you. Anyway that works! ;)

00Kevin

Indyfan
indifan101 said:
Yesterday I made a comic strip called California Jones. It's about a adventurer who goes looking for California's lost gold mine to recover gold from the year 1839, but he is stopped by his evil enemy (you'll laugh on this one) the Govenator! The Govenator captures California and tourtures him by giving long and boring speeches about weapon rights, gay marrige and even energy costs! California calls his sister Carolina Jones but does she arrive in time to save California from the Govenator? I need help with the ending so you can choose what happens! :whip:

cool, it's like in "I'm ganna get you sucka" when they were going after 'THE MAN'

what if the guburnater was like "I'm ganna get you baby" and then turned into an evil robot from the future!

I gatta full on bill and ted style going

00Kevin

Indyfan
indifan101 said:

dude! the frick?

you're an ohioan making a cali indy story

I'm an ex ohioan in cali?

doooooode! guest appearance time