Gaming Caption Contest 34

00Kevin

Indyfan
no, actually It's mine...BWAHAHAHAH! IT'S ALL MINE!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

you see, my rewards for giving him the prize, noob has to let me win the next one! BMWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

AN ENGENIOUS PLOY!!!! MWUAHAHAHAHAH!

MP3

00Kevin said:
I want to thank everyone for these captions, they were the best, and expecially an honorable mention to MP3 for the best captions that were not origonal :D

Oh you mean n00b's caption? Sorry about that - I read the previous entries and a hurry, and I thought n00b meant something else, i.e. that the wires were still in his head and he died of old age in the matrix or something. For some reason, it didn't occur to me that he was referring to the EMP. Oh well, goddamnit... my bad... :(

Also, you say "...for the best captions that..." - errrrr, captions with an "s" means plural, right? Well, which of my other captions are "the best" and "not original"? The gasbag one is my own, after all...

MP3

Oh, never mind - I just remembered the Flesheraunt one. ;)

But hey, it WAS original - that was the whole point; I made a "sequeal" to your winning entry from the last contest, and made the sequeal have a new twist...

nOOb

w00t i won, thanks! :)

and to clear things up, i was thinking he starved to death. (seeing as hes not in a pod anymore, he should have unplugged once in a while to eat, lol)

btw what do you mean, im the host of the next pic?

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Yes. Just find a screenshot off of either the Offical site or at some gaming site. If you need help posting it up, just ask a moderator or a member.

Venture

And might I just say that it's a sad day when Matrix humor wins out over jokes about bodily functions! This is a joke. I'm joking. No one do that stop-motion, hover-in-the-air-and-then-kick-my-butt thing.

westford

Venture said:
And might I just say that it's a sad day when Matrix humor wins out over jokes about bodily functions!
If it's any consolation, I laughed at that for a good five minutes. Hehehe, fart jokes...

MP3

westford said:
Venture said:
And might I just say that it's a sad day when Matrix humor wins out over jokes about bodily functions!
If it's any consolation, I laughed at that for a good five minutes. Hehehe, fart jokes...

Hmmmmm... did you mean Aaron H's line about the beans, or my line about being a huge gasbag? If you meant mine, thanks; it is a consolation... sort of. :p

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Now that you got me thinking...

"Beans, why did it have to be beans?"

--

(Dead King) "Sorry...it was all of those beans I ate for my last dinner."
(Indy) "Oh, I thought it was me."

Venture

Re: Now that you got me thinking...

Aaron H said:
"Beans, why did it have to be beans?"
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
What...you are not eating?
On a side note, this is the liveliest "game over" I've seen in a while!!!

Pale Horse

Staff member
There's a new commercial here in the States, for Mastercard.

Essentially it has Brett Farve walking through the town giving commentary.

as it ends, we get the punch

MONDAY MORNING QUATERBACKS: PRICELESS

it's over guys..... ;)

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
Yeah, I know.:(
But it still is fun.:D

(Voice over Indy): Last time I went on blind date to a Mexican cantina, and well the beans were so strong that I not only killed my date but melted her skin off as well. I decided that from that point on I was going to use Bean-o.

Venture

Aaron H said:

(Voice over Indy): Last time I went on blind date to a Mexican cantina, and well the beans were so strong that I not only killed my date but melted her skin off as well. I decided that from that point on I was going to use Bean-o.

And we thought it was the ark that killed Toht! Never eat burritos before conducting long, complicated Jewish rituals!