What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Dr.RosenRosen

Hi Raveners,

has anyone a clue if Harrison Ford is involved in any film projects right now?
No new projects after Cowboys and Aliens (B+,btw) afaik. No news at all besides from his birthday. Maybe they´re schooting Indy5 right now top secret. :gun:

just wishfull thinking, i guess.

bye,
Dr.RosenRosen

caats

He recently did Ender's Game. Not sure if that's done yet. Then he has that Paranoia movie too.

Olliana

Hey Dr.RosenRosen, German fella,

there's a page called imdb.com, which gives you insight on upcoming movies.

As you can see, Ender's Game is already in post production. Harrison is currently doing "42" and "Paranoia". All three films are set for 2013 :hat:

Furthermore, he's in talks for a small cameo in that Blade Runner sequel. Also, "Black Hats" should be a thing.

Dr.RosenRosen

Olliana said:
Hey Dr.RosenRosen, German fella,

there's a page called imdb.com, which gives you insight on upcoming movies.

As you can see, Ender's Game is already in post production. Harrison is currently doing "42" and "Paranoia". All three films are set for 2013 :hat:

Furthermore, he's in talks for a small cameo in that Blade Runner sequel. Also, "Black Hats" should be a thing.

Thank you. Always nice to see that there are Raveners from Germany here too :) Thanks for the info and the update, regarding Fords Activities.
PS: I hope the Blade Runner Sequel will happen at all.

Have a nice day, pal.
Regards,
the Doctor.:hat:

Goodeknight

What's HF doing these days? Besides all of the above: Taking lots of vitamins, using Ben Gay occasionally, making sure he gets enough fiber, griping that his kids don't call enough, and trying to remember where he put his keys.

Just guessing.

WilliamBoyd8

IMDB today (July 18 2012) lists the following:
???? Indiana Jones 5 (announced) Indiana Jones
2013 Paranoia (filming)
2013 42 (filming) Branch Rickey
2013 Ender's Game (post-production) Colonel Hyrum Graff

"Ender's Game" is the usual space aliens.

They might want to change the title of "42" as some might think it refers to US president Clinton because George Bush Sr. is sometimes called "41" and Bush Jr. "43".
The film "42" is about 1940's baseball player Jackie Robinson.

:)

WilliamBoyd8 said:
IMDB today (July 18 2012) lists the following:
???? Indiana Jones 5 (announced) Indiana Jones
2013 Paranoia (filming)
2013 42 (filming) Branch Rickey
2013 Ender's Game (post-production) Colonel Hyrum Graff

"Ender's Game" is the usual space aliens.

They might want to change the title of "42" as some might think it refers to US president Clinton because George Bush Sr. is sometimes called "41" and Bush Jr. "43".
The film "42" is about 1940's baseball player Jackie Robinson.

:)

Colonel Hyrum Graff?

Short of Indiana Moans, could there be a more apposite name for a stereotypical latterday Harrison Ford character?

I can just see him now, giving one of his grumptastically withering scowls at young cast members, while clearing a ton of catarrah out his throat.

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
He might star in In"dye"ana Jones...

article-0-13C635C4000005DC-604_634x732.jpg

See what I did there. In"dye"ana for Indiana. I'm so witty I deserve a medal.

Indy's brother

JuniorJones said:

Whoah. What the hell? I mean, a dash of color would have been good for KOTCS, and he refused to do it for that. So this, what is this all about? It's a horrible-looking dye-job by any metric, anyway. I mean, I'm 30 years younger than him and it would look stupid on me.

Mickiana

It's just the reddish brownish hair colour on the bright pink skin. Doesn't look Indy at all, not that I expect him to, at least not all the time.

loganbush

Hey I was an extra in 42, and even ate in the same lunch tent with him. It looks like its gonna be a really good movie, so watch out for it.

Dr.RosenRosen

Indy's brother said:
Whoah. What the hell? I mean, a dash of color would have been good for KOTCS, and he refused to do it for that. So this, what is this all about? It's a horrible-looking dye-job by any metric, anyway. I mean, I'm 30 years younger than him and it would look stupid on me.

LOL. On that picture he looks like Robert G. Durant from Darkman. :p

Anyway - dyed hair makes him look ~10 years younger. It´s the haircut that counts. He should sue his hairdresser.

Regards,
Dr.RosenRosen