What's Harrison Ford doing these days?

Dr. Gonzo

Túrin Turambar said:
if only he was getting indy 5 started..:p
20080202231407!Beating-a-dead-horse.gif

Dr. Gonzo

Pale Horse said:
Stop Picking On Me...

In a "moment of clarity", Dr. Gonzo realizes he may have had too much to drink.
He pats Pale Horse on the back and returns to his corner barstool...

DR. GONZO
(to Violet)
Add a little water to this next drink.

right Harry wants to do another so what the hell is going on? he's not going to live forever. Set it 1960 Mutt is fighting in nam he's seen war now, but we only see him for 3 minutes in the film. Indy as his wife die on him due to the alien radiation or cancer.

sO indy is down on his luck but still can pack a mean punch at 60, so he dons his fedora for one last great adventure to save the world...DO IT.

HenryJunior

Just watched Harrison tonight on Jimmy Kimmel Live promoting Paranoia. Not even a whisper of a rumor for anything Indy or Star Wars related. While talking about his boat trip through the Amazon River and visiting Peru, Jimmy said he really is like Indy. Harrison just shrugged it off, said no and didn't make any further mention about it. I have to say if he had taken out his earring, Harrison's glasses and haircut would have been perfect for the Professor Jones look (y)

Sea Monarch

Harrison the Dependable Expendable!

I'm not on the Twit bandwagon, but just read on yahoo news that Harrison Ford will be ratcheting up the already high Testosterone level on the freakshow of awesomeness known as the Expendables franchise!
Apparently, Stallone offered Bruce Willis $3 million for a paltry four days of shooting for the Expendables 3! Willis declined, demanding $4 million instead, bringing it to a cool million per day! Stallone, and co. refused AND IMMEDIATELY APPROACHED HARRISON FORD!
Ford said he is game, and within 72 hours, Bruce Willis was replaced! Stallone, disappointed with Bruce dropping out, tweeted "WILLIS OUT...HARRISON FORD IN!!!! GREAT NEWS!!!!! Been waiting years for this!!!! GREEDY AND LAZY...A SURE FORMULA FOR CAREER FAILURE."
An Insider adds, "I think Willis was surprised he was replaced in 72 hrs by Harrison Ford-a better actor, a much nicer person, and a more interesting direction for the film"

Looks like Ford is the Dependable Expendable (please, no diaper jokes. Give Harrison some cred!) I'm totally psyched with this news, since I enjoyed the other 2 flicks! But more importantly I'm jazzed that he's very game for this! Proves he's still got plenty of mileage in him, and more adventures waiting to happen!!!
Guess Bruce can always go running back to M. Night for another film.....Um, on second thought, maybe he should have stuck with the gang. Shamalan's movie's have been misfiring lately!
If Exp 3, reveals Harrison's character wearing a 30's style fedora, the way Chuck Norris tipped the hat to his legacy in Expendables 2, I will probably howl with laughter, and be "giddy as a school boy!"