Pale Horse (and bride) are expecting their first

Pale Horse

Staff member
I think Coppertop is a moniker Ren gave to his son as an homage to the Matrix, wherein all bodies are metaphored to the Duracell battery and are simply good for energy. That or the oversized fedora on the head makes him look like a comedian, and carrot top was already taken. :D

Copper was thrown out there because of our Surname...Smith

Copper Smith

:rolls eyes: I can't belive I had to spell that one out.

KDuncan

Congrats, Pale. :D

Well, if you want one that not everyone uses (that I know of) and it's a boy, you could go with Philo. ;)

Doc Savage

Howzabout 'Savage'?

Congrats, Thanatos...me and the missus just had our second. Caleb Imaran Aryel..."Bold, strong lion of God." There's nothing like it. Blessings on all involved...specifically Ps 147:13: "For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee."

Doc Savage

ClintonHammond said:
"Being the baby is coming in May"

Brilliant... a Beltane baby.... and potentially another Taurus for the world!
And CH rolls his eyes at what I believe?

Howzabout 'Savage'?

Congrats, Thanatos...me and the missus just had our second. Caleb Imaran Aryel..."Bold, strong lion of God." There's nothing like it. Blessings on all involved...specifically Ps 147:13: "For he hath strengthened the bars of thy gates; he hath blessed thy children within thee."

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched 'Excalibur.' Man, Mordred was a jerk! Why did I pick this handle? Here are some tips for choosing names (real ones).
Pale Horse said:
the baby is coming in May

Pale Horse

Staff member
No surprises here, we have a (traditional) Biblical name too. Just waiting on the brat to christen him with it. I think my 1989 champange bottle will do the trick.

Week from Sunday if anyone's counting.

Gear

You should name the baby (if its a boy) Indiana Smith like what George Lucas was going to name Indiana Jones. No Im sorry. I know a couple who just named theirs Xander.... so I guess Anything goes. (If its a girl) I like Jackie or Luarie. If it's a boy, sorry, I got no good Idea's. But hey... their's alway's Billy bob Jimmy Joe. :D Oh and CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Grant Lutjens

All i can say is dont name him "Tyler" "Taylor" "Or Tanner".
I know 9 guys within 10 miles of me (Uhh. I am rural... Just so you know there is only 7 families ,within 15 miles of us). Named Tyler ,and Taylor. That is as Confusing as H***.
If one calls up and says "Hi. This is Tyler". You gotta ask him "Which one?"
(This ones a joke.. sorry). How about James? If the police ever want to catch him they will never find him :p Only about 100 james smith's in any one city.
Seriously. Congratulations ,and I personally like the name of.........
Rodney... I always did like that name.(Oh. For a boy. Forgot to mention that)
Janet,....Not a bad girl's name... Only one i know that oes with Smith.
P.S. Just thought........ Wesson.....REALLY no joke... I sortof like it. Plus... hehe. Wesson Smith reversed? Smith&Wesson.

Pale Horse

Staff member
How about JJ

Born 5-20-2007 @ 7:17 pm
7 lbs. 8 oz. - 18 1/2" long

Birth.jpg

Last edited:

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
CONGRATS! While I am not a daddy, I am a proud Uncle cira Christmas 2006. My sister was in labor for nearly 25 hours...so I understand the whole sleep loss thing too.

Joe Brody

Pale Horse,

Good man, looks like a scrapper. Congratulations and best wishes to you and the family.

I note the long labor. Is pitocin your new best friend?

Moedred

Administrator
Staff member
Fantastic! Before long you'll know if he's the type who gets into everything, or sits and observes. It's good to have a little of each I'm told.

Should this thread be in the newbie forum? :hat:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
Many congratulations, Thanatos. Being able to share in the blessed occasion in even this small way makes returning here well worth it. I'm sure you'll be a fantastic father.

Deadlock

Though it's a day (or two) late... my heartiest congratulations. If adventure has a name... it must be "parenthood". ;)