What offends you?

IJ_KELLER

gear guardian said:
Now I'd beg to differ.

Cloves smell wonderful.

[No. This wasn't posted to make you believe I smoke. I don't feel comfortable supporting the Tobacco Industry. It is ludacris that it is illegal for one to grow tobacco but yet you may privately brew beer. The Tobacco Industry is just as sleazy, greedy, and back handed as the Oil Industry. If I choose to pleasure myself with tobacco I would rather do so unlawfully than give the Industry the satisfaction of having my money.

In a sort sentence, an Industry screwing us over offends me.]

Amen to that! Corperate stooges like that suck A@@!!

Rayder

I'm not neccisaraly offened, but am annoyed by people being overly politically correct
but what really offends me is the crimnals that get off for murdering a child, WTF, it is so dumb, that is one reason I like Texas, their justice system is a heck of a lot better than most states. in the words of Ron White: While other states are putting a hold on the death penalty, my state is putting in an express lane.

go texas justice!!!

Rayder

muttjones said:
tough wannabe gangsta kids trying to pick fights with every one who looks at them
That's a good one, specially since I live in a farm town with a bunch of wannabe gansta kids, it is so funny because we have a psych teacher that pretty much dared a kid to go to east ST. Louis at 2 a.m. and would give him $100 if he made it through the night, of course the kid chickened out

muttjones

Rayder said:
That's a good one, specially since I live in a farm town with a bunch of wannabe gansta kids, it is so funny because we have a psych teacher that pretty much dared a kid to go to east ST. Louis at 2 a.m. and would give him $100 if he made it through the night, of course the kid chickened out

LOL:p (y)

none of my teachers would do that. there as chicken as the wannabe kids!:D

its funny because even though i'm not very big (and i'm quite unhealthy) i could win in a fight against most of those sorts of guys:p (not trying to be cocky or anything:p )

The Man

QBComics said:
Racism is some bad stuff (n). Making fun of someone's religion. And Animal cruelty

That's another no-no. It's blood-boiling just how lenient the courts deal with animal-abuse. It's like that old saying: "Oh, I wouldn't treat a dog like that." Well, no, I would f*ucking-well hope you wouldn't! :mad:

Agent Crab

Religous Zealots.
People who speak random Japanese when they ain't Japanese.
Talking Like This! (More like a pet peeve of mine.)

Finn

Staff member
Pale Horse said:
Pointless threads to boost post count for avatars...? :p
Well, there's always the 300-post-guideline to play with... or was it just 30? Oh well, you decide.

IndysGal41

I cant stand people who cut in line in front of you..especially when you been waiting since early and here comes idiots who see friends and just cut in.

Attila the Professor

Staff member
The_Raiders said:
When people say things about my Christian beleifs or my fiance, thatswhere I absolutly get offended, besideds that almost notihng offends me unless its a direct attack on my charactor or somethign againts people I know.

Your <I>fiance</I>? Didn't you meet here, and nowhere else? And aren't you 16?

The_Raiders

Attila the Professor said:
Your <I>fiance</I>? Didn't you meet here, and nowhere else? And aren't you 16?

Yes my fiance :D and I'm 15, hey lifes too short, take from it waht you can. (y)

The_Raiders

No I met her here and then we started talking on PM's then IM's, etc, I said everythings undercontrol so don't worry about it.