"Last Crusade" Action Figures

Lambonius

To West Chicago Suburb folks!

Anybody in the west Chicago burbs who is still looking for the LC figures from the more recent revision cases (Henry Sr, Young Indy, and LC Indy,) the Walmart out in Dekalb just got in a whopping four or five cases, enough that they've set up another aisle display of Indy figs (not sure if this is a good thing, but that's for another thread.) I know Dekalb may be a bit far out for some, but if you're still searching, they're here. I saw a good 4 or 5 each of those three figures, plus a ton of everything else (including even a couple of the harder-to-find single-carded Marions.) No Cairo Thugs or Motorcycle Mutts and none of the other half of the LC wave. Anyway, just a friendly heads-up. :hat:

Also, they've got the $5.44 price rollback going now, too.

ChromiumBlue37

Lambonius said:
Anybody in the west Chicago burbs who is still looking for the LC figures from the more recent revision cases (Henry Sr, Young Indy, and LC Indy,) the Walmart out in Dekalb just got in a whopping four or five cases, enough that they've set up another aisle display of Indy figs (not sure if this is a good thing, but that's for another thread.) I know Dekalb may be a bit far out for some, but if you're still searching, they're here. I saw a good 4 or 5 each of those three figures, plus a ton of everything else (including even a couple of the harder-to-find single-carded Marions.) No Cairo Thugs or Motorcycle Mutts and none of the other half of the LC wave. Anyway, just a friendly heads-up. :hat:

Also, they've got the $5.44 price rollback going now, too.

WOW! I live in Aurora and a half hour from DeKalb. Not now of course. I am at work, 5 miles outside of Chicago.

snake_surprise

This is officially ridiculous. I went to 2 Walmarts, 2 Kaybees, 2 Targets, and nothing. What is going on? Are the figures just being sent to stores that sell the initial set of figures (Raiders and Crystal Crap)?

Has anyone else seen more Crusade figures in stores around them as of late?

This does not bode well for Temple of Doom figs, I bet they ship out less.

Dr. Joenes

No luck in Twin Cities

Have yet to see anything beyond the initial offerings when the movie came out. If anyone has seen LC figs around I'd love to hear about it.

kevblee

Yeah, they are still very, very hard to find. I have never seen any of them at retail except for one Walmart. I have only ever seen Vogel and Henry once...and those were the ones I bought weeks ago.

Lance Quazar

I got all my LC figures on line through HTS and later ordered a wave from Indianajonesshop.com, thinking I might want a few extras.

Well, it took me over a month to sell those extra figures on other forums, I was quite shocked no one scooped 'em up give how incredibly low my prices were. Elsa, Vogel, Knight, Indy and Young Indy. Whew.

On rare occasions, I've seen Tie Indy, Knight ad Young Indy in Target, but probably only on 2 or 3 occasions, max. Never the more in demand figures.

I have ordered a case of ToD figures, since I never expect to see those either.

Unfortunately, the rest of the wave is packed with pegwarming crap from Waves 1 and 2 with only ONE LC figure in it - Tie Indy! There isn't even a second Thuggee to army build with.

At least they could have throw in some German or Russian troops.

Ugh!

monkey man

TRU had a LC Indy today. I had that one already but it means TRU is finally shipping the LC figures to the stores.
I hope Hasbro has the sense to ship LC figures with the TOD wave. Whenever that wave shows up. Unfortunately, Hasbro will probably flood the stores with KOTCS figures for the DVD release.
The stores are the problem. They just aren't getting the LC wave on the shelves. This has to be the worst roll out of any toy line I've seen in awhile. There's plenty of blame to go around.

IJ_KELLER

Went to a TRU in Independence MO and finally found two LC figures. Castle Indy, and Young Indy. Other than that, just the usual peg warmers.

belloq36

A few weeks ago at a Walmart in Edison, NJ I found Young Indy and Henry Sr. I'd love to find the rest of the wave...and then the TOD wave. I'm dying for those.

BatAngel5

Hi, I just finally joined the Raven, after reading it for monthes, and wanted to share my LC story. I actually found the whole wave at the end of June at Wal-Mart. I picked up all of the figs except Young Indy and Vogel:mad: because I didn't have the money at the time. So I went along looking for Vogel and Young Indy for the last two monthes. I found Young Indy about three weeks ago at Target, and then to my suprise we went shopping last Sunday at K-Mart. There I found the whole wave again:D and picked up the missing Vogel and another Henry for customizing! Now I have the whole wave and can't wait for TOD.

P.S. I totally agree that Henry is the best fig so far and that Map Room Indy needs the staff of Rah. Stupid Hasbro:gun:

NickTurner

Available at all???

I have a hard time believing Hasbro is sitting on up-shipped stock. If the stores are not ordering then shouldn't Hasbrotoyshop.com be overflowing with figures? Nothing but the same-old that is also sitting in the stores - no wait! They do have a Mutt with motorcycle. However, no Henry's, Elsa's, Vogels etc. which is what I REALLY want. Entertainmentearth is all "coming soon".

Seems they are barely shipping from China at all...

Hey Hasbro! I need new figures to keep on buying!

snake_surprise

At this point I have only found Tie Indy, Henry, and Young Indy. I have not actually bought the Young Indy because the face paint is always horrible.

Has anyone found Vogel, Grail Knight, and Elsa lately? What is going on with these three?

phantom train

These LC figures are extremely tough to find. A couple of weeks ago @ Target I was able to find Young Indy (sloppy eye paint apps.), Grail Knight, and Indy w/Tie. There was no sign of Vogel, Elsa, or Henry Sr. I was glad to just be able to find these three, however.

Overall, the sculpting on these seems superior to the sculpting on the KOTCS figures, and even better than some of the ROTLA figures.

With the line probably being cancelled in the next several 4-5 months, hopefully everyone who still wants these LC figures will be able to find them...

Kevin

snake_surprise said:
At this point I have only found Tie Indy, Henry, and Young Indy. I have not actually bought the Young Indy because the face paint is always horrible.

Has anyone found Vogel, Grail Knight, and Elsa lately? What is going on with these three?

When the LC figs first hit the shelves, the cases were broken down as follows:

1x Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark)
1x Indiana Jones with coiled whip, pistol, RPG, in shirt
3x Indiana Jones with submachine gun
1x Dr. Henry Jones (Sean Connery) with pistol, umbrella
1x Dr. Elsa Schneider (Alison Doody) with Grail Diary and false Grail
2x Young Indy (River Phoenix) with Cross of Coronado and snakes
2x Grail Knght (Robert Eddison) with sword and Holy Grail
1x Colonel Vogel (Michael Byrne) with chain and pistol

So, Indy w/Tie, Young Indy and Grail Knight were the easiest to find. Now the first revision case is shipping, which looks like this:

1x Indiana Jones (Cairo) with Grail Tablet
2x Raiders of the Lost Ark Indiana Jones
1x Sallah
1x German Soldier with gun
1x Ugha Warrior
1x Mutt Williams (T-shirt) with python and switchblade
1x Indiana Jones with coiled whip, pistol, and RPG, in shirt
1x Indiana Jones with hat, whip, crystal skull, and saddle bag, in jacket
1x Indiana Jones with submachine gun
1x Dr. Henry Jones (Sean Connery) with pistol and umbrella
1x Young Indy (River Phoenix) with Cross of Coronado and snakes

That's why you are only finding the three figures that you have found already. However, you won't be finding any Vogels, Elsas or Grail Knights while this case is shipping. But, the second revision case has Tie Indy, Young Indy, Grail Knight and Vogel. The third revision case has Elsa, Henry and Indy w/Tie. The second and third revisions are supposed to be shipping in September and October.

So I guess the short answer to your question is that right now, Vogel, Grail Knight and Elsa are not shipping to stores, but should be in the next month or two.

indyclone25

a little off topic ,but how many figures are out total?

i'm counting at least 23? cause i haven't got all the figures yet

Last edited:

snake_surprise

Kevin, thank you so much for that informative reply that you took the time to write out...it really benefits everyone to know that info.

Has this case breakdown been status quo based on your findings in stores lately?

So essentially I should not panic and get these three figs on ebay, but should just wait a month or two and they will be around like Tie Indy?

Nurhachi1991

Well if anyone lives in Palm Springs CA the walmart there was chock full of LC figures. They had like 4 Vogels, 3 Elsas, 5 Grail Knights thats where I got my figures when I was visiting my mother.