Happy Birthday to All

XanaduEli

The Man said:
...and a better artist than those aged 150! :)

Thanks! I have an important art exam tomorrow :)

This is my current project.
Photo-0005-7.jpg

Stoo

I would help you blow out your candles, but you can just use your oxygen tank for that.

Soon enough you won't have to wait till Halloween to dress up as "old Indy."

Considering some of your recent posts I would tell you to act your age, but then you'd be dead.

Happy Birthday

Stoo

@Rocket: Heh heh. You're the same age as me, Boy-O!;) The difference is our "head-age" (mine is younger). This past year I was an 8-year old but, yesterday, I turned *9*!:p

Anyway, my girlfriend gave me a great B-Day gift: Upcoming trip to Venice! (Indy film locations, here we come.) Woo-hoo! While I may be "older", I'm still damned sexy.(y)

Thanks for the B-Day wish, buddy!:hat:

P.S. Happy Birthday to fellow Indy Literature fan, Plaristes. We share the same Hatch Day!
P.P.S. Belated Happy Birthday to XanaduMel

Last edited:

Montana Smith

Stoo said:
@Rocket: Heh heh. You're the same age as me, Boy-O!;) The difference is our "head-age" (mine is younger). This past year I was an 8-year old but, yesterday, I turned *9*!:p

Nine's a difficult age. We should expect an interesting year to come!

Happy b-day, Stewie!

normal_stewie2.jpg

InexorableTash

Thieves! Scoundrels! Uncouth brigands! I had 4/4 first!

(At least if we go by head-age. I've been 12 for at least 26 years now...)

InexorableTash said:
Thieves! Scoundrels! Uncouth brigands! I had 4/4 first! (At least if we go by head-age. I've been 12 for at least 26 years now...)

You really should add it to your profile...still I really never pay attention to this thread.

Happy Birthday.

Stoo said:
@Rocket: Heh heh. You're the same age as me, Boy-O!;)
Hmmm, while I was "mature" enough to sue for my right to see Raiders in the theaters, I don't have to out-run Father Time, just YOU!
;)

Stoo said:
Anyway, my girlfriend gave me a great B-Day gift: Upcoming trip to Venice! (Indy film locations, here we come.)
She sounds like a fine woman, just keep her away from the shoe stores. It might end up costing you!

Stoo

Montana Smith said:
Nine's a difficult age. We should expect an interesting year to come!

Happy b-day, Stewie!
Nine is going to difficult because now I have to make my own bed.(n) Thanks for the B-Day wishes, my good friend, Smiff!;) Thanks also to 'Hachi & Drifter.
Rocket Surgeon said:
Hmmm, while I was "mature" enough to sue for my right to see Raiders in the theaters, I don't have to out-run Father Time, just YOU!;)
Bwa-ha! No gray hairs on me...(yet)!;)
Rocket Surgeon said:
She sounds like a fine woman, just keep her away from the shoe stores. It might end up costing you!
Tell me about it! Shoes, knee-high boots, shoes, knee-high boots, shoes, sandals, MORE shoes & sandals...it's a never-ending story!:eek:
XanaduMel said:
Thanks guys!

Happy belated Birthday to you too Stoo.
Thank you and you're very welcome, Xanadu, but you forgot our very own, InexorableTash!:whip:
InexorableTash said:
Thieves! Scoundrels! Uncouth brigands! I had 4/4 first!

(At least if we go by head-age. I've been 12 for at least 26 years now...)
Don't worry, my good Tash...4/4 is all yours! (I was born on the 3rd.) The time has come to quote Sir Arthur Conan Doyle so here's the preface to his novel, "The Lost World":

I have wrought my simple plan
If I give one hour of joy
To the boy who's half a man,
Or the man who's half a boy.;)

Happy Birthday, TASH!:hat:

Stoo

Happy B-day, Nurhachi.:) It's a great age to be so live it up...

If he was a chicken, 'Hachi was hatched 20 years ago today. (Obligatory egg reference).