Indy Trilogy Games

IndyFan89

After playing LEGO Indy for hours i had a idea (or more likley a fantasy), what if they made next-gen versions of the original films? Who wouldn't want to be chaced by the boulder, or cut the rope bridge, or defeat the tank? I think it would make a awsome three seperat games and make tons of money! (y) I would be really hiped for that!

Am i wrong? :confused:

Attila the Professor

Staff member
I wouldn't say you're wrong at all, but I would say that expecting this to happen is probably tantamount to getting your hopes up. After all, if, even at this time, where Indy might be a pretty lucrative label, it is still far surpassed by Star Wars in the attention that it gets from LucasArts. Even if we start to get things happening in different genres, I wouldn't expect so many 3-d action-adventure type games as the trilogy, the Staff of Kings game, and the Lego game.

para_owl

IndyFan89 said:
After playing LEGO Indy for hours i had a idea (or more likley a fantasy), what if they made next-gen versions of the original films? Who wouldn't want to be chaced by the boulder, or cut the rope bridge, or defeat the tank? I think it would make a awsome three seperat games and make tons of money! (y) I would be really hiped for that!

Am i wrong? :confused:

No. There should be tons of Indy games. With the technology that is out there now there is no good reason to not make more games.

--Will.