you guys may find this amusing...

nevsky41

A few weeks ago, I was trolling for Indy figures at the local TRU. I had already gotten Raiders opening Indy, KotCS Indy, & bazooka Indy, and am slowly building my collection due to limited finances right now. I wanted another Raiders Indy for my desk at work, and searched for the best paint app on the face, spending a good 15 minutes searching. I finally selected one, and chose it, Sallah and Dovchenko & bought them.

I was opening them later, and upon opening this Indy, I noticed something not right about this figure. It took about a minute to realize, the assembler had given him 2 RIGHT LEGS!!! And had spun the leg around at the knee to try & cover up the mistake!

I wrote to Hasbro and complained, and they sent a return label and said to return it and they'd send a replacement. So now I'm just waiting. wish I'd taken a picture of it, but never thought to.

Just thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

Crack that whip

I saw that in a store once with one of the original Kenner Star Wars action figures, back in the early '80s. I wish now I'd picked up the figure, but oh well.

I also have a still-sealed Jean-Luc Picard from Galoob's '80s Star Trek: The Next Generation line that has a Geordi La Forge body by mistake. It doesn't leap out at first, since they're both male bodies in the same style and color of uniform, but the sculpt for the musculature is a little different, and you can also see he has only two rank pips instead of four.

DetectiveFork

Crack that whip said:
I saw that in a store once with one of the original Kenner Star Wars action figures, back in the early '80s. I wish now I'd picked up the figure, but oh well.

I also have a still-sealed Jean-Luc Picard from Galoob's '80s Star Trek: The Next Generation line that has a Geordi La Forge body by mistake. It doesn't leap out at first, since they're both male bodies in the same style and color of uniform, but the sculpt for the musculature is a little different, and you can also see he has only two rank pips instead of four.

I once bought a Jean-Luc Picard from that line that had two lower right legs.

Billy Ray

Someone else, either on here or at CoolToyReview, reported getting an Indy with two left legs! Maybe you got his figures right leg and he got your's left leg;)

**EDIT** Doh! Didn't see that up there

Munkeewrench

Once got a Battle Beast rabbit with 2 right arms...Still my favorite...

Really wish that they would bring that line back...

*sigh*

Lambonius

Just yesterday, I saw a Raiders Indy at Kohl's with his hat on backwards! I was so taken back by it that I almost bought it just because of the humor value of it. It seems that Hasbro really was working the bugs out of that new factory. Good thing the wave 3 stuff is looking considerably better so far!

para_owl

nevsky41 said:
A few weeks ago, I was trolling for Indy figures at the local TRU. I had already gotten Raiders opening Indy, KotCS Indy, & bazooka Indy, and am slowly building my collection due to limited finances right now. I wanted another Raiders Indy for my desk at work, and searched for the best paint app on the face, spending a good 15 minutes searching. I finally selected one, and chose it, Sallah and Dovchenko & bought them.

I was opening them later, and upon opening this Indy, I noticed something not right about this figure. It took about a minute to realize, the assembler had given him 2 RIGHT LEGS!!! And had spun the leg around at the knee to try & cover up the mistake!

I wrote to Hasbro and complained, and they sent a return label and said to return it and they'd send a replacement. So now I'm just waiting. wish I'd taken a picture of it, but never thought to.

Just thought you guys might get a kick out of that.

I would think such an error would make it more rare. You know, like the stamp with the upside down airplane?

--Will.

Wugmanmax

You will only get as much money as somebody is willing to pay. Error figures are just that, errors. I personally wouldn't pay for a broken figure. :hat:

That said, I did buy some hilariously bad bootleg Star Wars figures in Argentina for a dollar. :D