Indiana Jones Film 4 Plot Revealed!

Pale Horse

Staff member
But Belloq was wearing the ephod in Raiders. Check it out if you don't believe me. How it relates to the Illuminati is beyond me. It''s more of a stretch then the Garden of Eden plot that is growing around here somewhere.

indyphd

apalehorse said:
But Belloq was wearing the ephod in Raiders.

...and look what happened to him...it was not the original Ephod...it had the makings and held all the stones idetified in the scriptures as making up the Ephod, and traditionally they are still worn even the Pope today has an ephod that is worn during times.

They need the original stone of God - The All Seeing Eye - from Melchizedek - the first of the Illumined body of enlightened humans - who passed it on to Abram at the time of his blessing and then was divided to represent the 12 tribes of Israel to create the stone flavors of the original Ephod that was worn by the High Priest Patriarch who ruled over them.

Surely if Belloq was wearing it then he would not have deceased...

Paul - mrindianajones
http://www.mrindianajones.com

Attila the Professor

Staff member
indyphd said:
apalehorse said:
But Belloq was wearing the ephod in Raiders.

...and look what happened to him...it was not the original Ephod...it had the makings and held all the stones idetified in the scriptures as making up the Ephod, and traditionally they are still worn even the Pope today has an ephod that is worn during times.

They need the original stone of God - The All Seeing Eye - from Melchizedek - the first of the Illumined body of enlightened humans - who passed it on to Abram at the time of his blessing and then was divided to represent the 12 tribes of Israel to create the stone flavors of the original Ephod that was worn by the High Priest Patriarch who ruled over them.

Surely if Belloq was wearing it then he would not have deceased...

Paul - mrindianajones

Besides, if it were the original, do you think God would have allowed it to protect an "evil" man?

indyphd

Attila the Professor said:

Besides, if it were the original, do you think God would have allowed it to protect an "evil" man? [/B][/QUOTE]

In this case, yes, the breast plate would have protected him as blood would on a door post. For it was not the eyes of the mind that needed not look on the Ark, it was the sinful eyes of the heart, which would have been covered by the stones.

The priests even so back then were evil at heart as all men were, but were protected by rules, rituals, and special garments for the Holly of Holly's.

This of course is a bit fictionalized compared to theological truth, however, if one wanted to bring absolute theological truth into it, you could do alot of technical thrashing of the whole thing.

Paul
mrindianajones

indyphd

bob said:

I assume you just mean don't preach by the "Don't mention Religion" right?

It would be difficult to not discuss some type of religion in respect of so many religious artifacts surrounding the series.

Though my Ph.D. is in Religious Philosophy, I only mention the theology in regards to support the theories, or mix-up-theories of the thread. Not to offend.

Paul
mrindianajones

merancapeman

That is the most FAKEST plot i've heard. I know its fake, but to be honest, Lucas would be dumb enough to think of something like that..

Aaron H

Moderator Emeritus
indyphd said:
bob said:

I assume you just mean don't preach by the "Don't mention Religion" right?

It would be difficult to not discuss some type of religion in respect of so many religious artifacts surrounding the series.

Though my Ph.D. is in Religious Philosophy, I only mention the theology in regards to support the theories, or mix-up-theories of the thread. Not to offend.

Paul
mrindianajones
Perfect, we need some more reasonable peope like you. Welcome!:D

indyphd

merancapeman said:
That is the most FAKEST plot i've heard. I know its fake, but to be honest, Lucas would be dumb enough to think of something like that..

It may seem the "most Fakest" however all the Post Script Notes are actual history and legit information.

Fiction comes in when the element of the supernatural is added which if you judge all the movies by, how much more fake could you get?

At least the history of the post script is based on real events, as are most the post script notes of the past three in the trilogy.

Paul
mrindianajones

Pale Horse

Staff member
While interesting for a conspiracy theroy, the element of unbelievability trancends the potential for disbelief.

And while the "greatest trick the devil ever pulled..." aligns itself with your theroy, MY understanding of American Liberties and it's ties to the financial ramifications of the newly formulated alliance under the Euro-Dollar, are not as complicated you are suggesting.

Besides, the sites reasoning is false, especially considering the Hebrew root of Melchizedek, is Moloch. See Paradise Lost for a secular interpretation of who he is, or trust me when I say he is a false diety.

For that reason alone I know that George Lucas and Steven Speilburg would not even consider addressing the coming of the anti-christ (or as the site suggests, the Messiah) as it pertains to archeology.

Indiana Jones is not researcher looking for the cause of the worlds troubles, nor is he the type to fix them. All he wants to do is steal artifacts that will bring him fortune and glory.

merancapeman

Aaah, I don't think so. Not soley for fortune and glory. He has his own sense of judgement, hence, "That belongs in a meuseum". Most of all, I remember, in Last Crusade he was trying to get it before the Germans do (as well as the Arc... oh, and the Stones, except he was just trying to save the townspeople).

indyphd

apalehorse said:
[B

Besides, the sites reasoning is false, especially considering the Hebrew root of Melchizedek, is Moloch. See Paradise Lost for a secular interpretation of who he is, or trust me when I say he is a false diety.

[/B]

There is a link to Melchizedek on the site, it has the key bible verses he is mentioned in and explanation of why theologically he is relevant. Also any concordance will bring up his old and New Testament relevant verses.

I think you mentioned something about the Euro - however that was not relevant to the plot.

The plot reads that Indy is after the relic his great grandfather searched for. Indy?s not out to save the world. Just as in Raiders he was after the Ark not to save the world either. However the villain?s ulterior motives are based on the post script information which is only there to provide understanding as to why they want the relic; Similar to Raiders when they set down the relevance of the Ark and why Hitler wanted it.

Paul

torao

Moderator Emeritus
i really think that the story sounds pretty amazing and interesting... although there are still some things that are not working for me:
for example the fact that indy is AGAIN on the quest of something one of his ancestors left behind (although there`s also the connection to his own archeological history because of the whole ark/RAIDERS link). IMHO a bit odd after LC

btw: ...i dunno if i`m a victim of my not that good english but do some of you actually think that this is the indy4 plot????
i mean...how could it be???(no sources, a special description of the MOVIE!? etc.) well indyphd, you did a great research and writing job but do YOU believe that WE believe that this is the darabont plot???

one more thing: i just spent some time on the officical CFR homepage. OH MY!!! this is really weird. i just read there one article that was already entitled "AGAINST EUROPE". (i`m from germany) and what was written in there (the author uses the expressions OLD and NEW EUROPE as it was just usual vocabulary) was even more shocking.

bob

Ok then so if this plot is supposed to be real then i will be brutally honest about it

I am sorry but that plot is semi-literate and is not in the spirit of Indy (overbearing secret socieites and conspiracies etc)

And the plot in itself is simply a rehash of Raiders of which little thought seems to have gone into.

The whole secret society thing is almost getting into 'the elders of zion' levels in paranoia, and seems to be an as subtle as a sledgehammer in its apparent contempory relevance particularly the fight for American freedom, Indy is mobilised here as a very political hero which he simply is not.
There are next to no descriptions of action sequences.

However as a fan story it is not at all bad it is at the very least a fascinating interpretation of the Indiana Jones legend and i would like to read more.

But it just aint Indy IV

LASTCRUSADER

I personally think that this is not the real plot.Simply because everyone that is involved in the making of the fourth film is keeping their mouth shut about the new plot. I mean if these guys are working so hard on keeping the plot a secret why would this be let out?