Futurama

No Ticket

Well, they said IF that's the last they do. I don't care so much about the series coming back... I'd rather see, after these 4 movies, a feature film.

I personally think this past season of Family Guy (that started with the Star Wars special and had the Louis kills Stewie thing) is one of the best yet. I think the problem is, people wanted it back and when it was back they felt like it didn't live up to whatever they expected to get. I still think that show is good actually.

The Simpsons movie was pretty good, but the series has been stale for a long long time. That show probably should've ended around 96 or so if you ask me. That's the last time I REALLY watched the show, I catch it every now and again.

Anyway, they said they'd be re-writing certain parts of the movie and adding in some new scenes and stuff for the episodes on Comedy Central.

Le Saboteur

The Return of Futurama (Yes, again.)

Yes, it's true. The first of 26 brand new episodes debuts on Comedy Central this coming June! Read up on it here. :whip:

"We are excited to continue our relationship with Matt, David and 20th Century Fox TV and to be able to offer COMEDY CENTRAL viewers the first opportunity to see new episodes of 'Futurama,'" said Bernath. "As evidenced by the strong performance of the extended length epics, there remains a deep and passionate fan base for this intelligent and very funny show that matches perfectly with our audience. It's fantastic that we can add brand-new installments of Leela, Fry and Bender's adventures to our existing library."

It's about damn time!

Montana Smith

That's good news! I always liked Futurama more than The Simpsons, and along with Family Guy, it's in my top two favourite animations.

DocWhiskey

Good news, everyone! I seen the commercial on Comedy Central a few days ago. Very happy indeed! I've seen the old episodes so many times. Good to hear they're making new ones.

IndyBuff

Moedred said:
What of the theory the new medieval Netflix show actually takes place around 2500?

It does kind of remind me of Bender's Game a little bit.

I still miss Futurama. Truly one of the best shows ever.