KOTCS DVD Fan Cover

Iandiana

xVendetta17x said:
Oh wow, I thought those were the actual alternate covers
Those are really good

If you go to his page http://www.spleenworld.com/ you can see some of the other work he's done. It's incredible the amount of detail he puts in. Someone should give him a job. He belies in using the original or alternate art and doesn't crop it like the Trilogy boxset did.

Iandiana

His E.T. using the Drew Struzan artwork is beautiful. I hate how Struzan gets the short end of the stick. They cropped his artwork for Indy, they replaced his Star Wars cover with photoshop and in the UK we got photoshop for Harry Potter as well.

You know, I'd love for someone (or perhaps I'll even do it if I can get past my laziness) to Photoshop new covers for the "Limited Edition" releases of Star Wars. You know, the versions that had the original films as "bonus" on a second disc with a demo for Lego Star Wars. Some guy had the wise idea of putting some UGLY Photoshop approximations of the original film posters on the front, while relegating the true posters to the back of the box. It should have been vice-versa. Another in a long line of truly STUPID Star Wars decisions.

Sakis

TR.N Staff Member
Here is a cool fan made cover I found at CineGh∅st?

l_761342f1b77be23b525f2a3c3bc40d05.png

Shemp

Awesome cover, I invision the real one to look somewhat like this. I hope it has a holographic case cover though :D !

Dr Jones

Wow! Great artwork there! (y)

As you say, it's making me more excited for the DVD before the movie is out!

I wonder what direction they will go with the cover, to keep it canon with the boxset covers of the 3 previous films or something more lavish (ie the poster itself)

Look forward to it!

xChri5x

Blue Jay said:
Woahhhh, really good job, it fits perfectly, CONGRATS :D :D
A right click and it went directly into my Indy 4 folder for my picture collection :)

I found something similar in the COW forum, SOMEONE ELSE MADE it (it is a shame i forgot who, so i would give due credit) and i like it too! But i think i like the version above much better, but that doesnt diminish the great work you both have done!!!!

kotcscoverlq2hs2.jpg

Anyone know where I can find this, but with the final one sheet art used instead?

Flannery10

Is there anyone here, who designs posters and is familiar with the Young Indiana Jones Chronicles? Cause I'd love to see some posters for some of the episodes.

Great KotCS covers, they look really professional.

LostArk

These are great covers, these people have mad skills. Only the thing is...it wouldn't need digital rematering :rolleyes: