let me know what you think?

indyclone25

heres some of my artwork it's in color using a photo program that came with my computer when i bought it a few years ago----- not the best coloring i know ---but i will put on the pen and ink version too

ij10wl8.jpg

Lonsome Indy

i like the first two pictures, especially the black and white. its no offense to the coloring, i happen to like black and white more.

the last needs a few touch ups, regarding indy mostly but overall its still very good.

indyclone25

Lonsome Indy said:
i like the first two pictures, especially the black and white. its no offense to the coloring, i happen to like black and white more.

the last needs a few touch ups, regarding indy mostly but overall its still very good.

yeah i know his nose is to long and his mouth looks abit blah and marion just was a pain in the a$$ to draw but i still love her ---lol

***hayleyrox***

wow very nice!
i love the facial expressions, stances, colours, shading techiniques, well actually just about everything :)
if only i could draw like that hahaha

xxxxxxxxx

The Drifter

Very good.
But, Indy's ears on the last one are to high. All ears at the top start parrell with the eyes, and the bottoms are parrell with the bottom of the nose.

AngieAki

Is it better than what I could have done? You bet.
But is it good? Nope.
The faces don't look like the actors at all. =p

Lonsome Indy

indyclone25 said:
some from years ago
Picture524.jpg

l_660c64cafee547febf02b6fac0129a88.jpg

these two are by far the best i've seen, love the shading on Indy in the first pic. the dimensions are also great. nothing seems too out of place, very nice work all the way around.

indyclone25

Lonsome Indy said:
these two are by far the best i've seen, love the shading on Indy in the first pic. the dimensions are also great. nothing seems too out of place, very nice work all the way around.

thank you i had a better eye back in the 80s i guess --- i stopped drawing in the mid 90s --- mostly cause of work now that i have the time to draw i guess i have to kinda retrain my brain --- and maybe take it slower