let me know what you think?

indyclone25

thanks doc ! havent much time to do any new artwork since the holidays started , hope to have time after i set my tree up tho ,

indyclone25

new sketch cards

the newest cards i did today
scan0006-1.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0004.jpg

scan0003.jpg

scan0002.jpg

indyclone25

i'm thinking of a new piece of artwork based on some tom jung work that he started but didnt have approval to go ahead and finish , hope to have it up soon

indyclone25

t-shirt design

my brother who works at a t-shirt company is going to make me a few shirts with my indy art on it ---let me know what you think --- i like the retro look to it
marksmockup.jpg

Saber79

maybe, in like a real distressed way to match the antique look of the illustration. definitely have it going behind Indy's head...like the way the adventure logo was behind Willie in Temple of Doom.

indyclone25

new info on the t-shirt my brother will send me a mock up of the shirt with the logo on it this week , he was ill the past few weeks and couldnt work on it like he wanted to , i'm going to try to have him print me up ten shirts and then maybe i'll do a contest to give the shirts out as prizes , so keep watching to see what comes up :D (y)

indyclone25

some bad news on the shirt my brother was a leave of absence from work due to an operation and he was told by his employer that he was fired ---- so until he finds a new job with another company he won't be able to print the shirt til then ,,..... so it will be awhile til the shirt is made up :mad:

indyclone25

newest artwork i'm working is another story about "indiana jones and the mummies of the incas" i have just blue lined the pencils right now and adding some pencils to it now , hopefully should hve it finished by the end of the week :D

indyclone25

thanks junior jones , when i did those i kinda took my time on them and didnt rush the process , but i'm using a blue colored pencil now to start the sketch and then go over in regular pencil , so it can be refined if need be .....