let me know what you think?

indyclone25

as posted on the thread by adam mcdaniel here is my take on the temple of doom using the empire strikes back take on it
fd24_1.jpg

scan0002-1.jpg

Vance

Looking at the faces, I see the problem. You're drawing them in pieces.. one eye, then the other, then the mouth, etc... without a 'form' to draw them on. That's why the shapes, etc, are off - they're not 'drawn together'.

There are plenty of online tutorials for drawing faces to improve your style, I strongly recommend browsing through them.

indyclone25

thanks for your opinoin --i'll look it to those tutorials and try to get back into the art aspect of it i guess

indyclone25

yeah i'm taking much more time on it --- sometimes when i start something i tend to want to finish it quickly --- i just have to be able to wait and take m time , thanks for your comment

indyclone25

her it is --- my newest piece of artwork --- i know i still have the original in pencil -- but i did this copy in color pencil
scan0027.jpg

Jonesy9906753

it looks pretty cool but i wish i could've thrown out what to put on there,the indy photo in the middle looks a little messed up on the left side of his head

indyclone25

here is a new sketch of temple of doom ----
my wife likes my sketches better than my inked work --- let me know what you think of my pencils
scan0013.jpg

muttjones

indyclone25 said:
here is a new sketch of temple of doom ----
my wife likes my sketches better than my inked work --- let me know what you think of my pencils
scan0013.jpg

thats really good! I'm maing a fan film about Indy's granddaughter's first adventure. If i gave you a picture of all the actors would you make a poster for me? I'm not filming till next week and it will be a few weeks before I have shots of all the actors. I will do the title and the other writing. I want it to look like any of the movie posters. I could make a layout if you want. Is this possible? If not that is fine.

Thanks(y)