let me know what you think?

indyclone25

glad you liked it ---- i may have to work on willies eyes tho ---now that i see it on here it looks like they are to far apart --

Lonsome Indy

now that is amazing, the only way i could ever do that would be at least trying to look at something when i would be drawing. and yes, im still in that stage as an artist.

indyclone25

heres, last crusade-----------------------
scan0015.jpg

muttjones

indyclone25 said:
newest sketch hope you like i personally didn't like the way the hat came out
scan0005-2.jpg

this is one of my favs of yours. with all your others you seem to have a habit of making his nose slightly longer. maybe i'm jusrt picky :p

Anyway nice work with the photoshop. I did my real first shot at it last night and it came out pretty good. I can show you if you like. It is Indiana Jones related but not fully

indyclone25

muttjones said:
this is one of my favs of yours. with all your others you seem to have a habit of making his nose slightly longer. maybe i'm jusrt picky :p

Anyway nice work with the photoshop. I did my real first shot at it last night and it came out pretty good. I can show you if you like. It is Indiana Jones related but not fully
go ahead and post it would love to see

indyclone25

had to take off my photoshop it corrupted my computer and had to factory restore it to the beginning, TWICE!!!!----- i was pissed
i guess i will just stick to drawing