let me know what you think?

indyclone25

my own sketch cards --- let me know what you think and tell me your favorites
scan0001.jpg

scan0002.jpg

muttjones

there really awesome you have massive talent (y) but i'm not a fan of your style. the long nose and high eyes tends to irritate me at times.

kongisking

Dude, you are as talented as all get-out! You're doing an ass-kickingly good job, man. You are amazing! These drawings are mind-blowingly awesome!

Saber79

Hey, some excellent work. What's even better is the passion you have towards Indy and your drive to improve your drawings.

Looking at the first posts to the last, I'm seeing a huge improvement throughout the thread. Possibly my favorite of the lot is your last Temple of Doom sketch. The likeness and proportions are really excellent.

I've noticed that you are better at drawing action shots and have trouble on the portraits...which is somewhat amusing...most people have trouble with action and excel at the portraits (as was the case with me)

The sketch cards are pretty good, in a nice loose way. My favorites are the Giant Thuggee and Indy with the spiders...good job!

Just remember to keep it loose (I should heed my own advice) and study some of those techniques online and you'll be on your way. You've got the talent and the drive, some fine-tuning is all.

Awesome!

indyclone25

just something i did on the computer on a crappy program that came with my computer but i hope you all enjoy and .........
xmas.jpg

Gear

Here's my suggestion in regards to your portraits;

Draw/sketch the face crudely, then stop for a while and come back to it and start again where you left off. Repeat this proccess until the drawing's done.

You'll notice flaws in your work that you might want to change. Basically, it's like looking at it for the first time, giving your brain time to refresh and Analyze the piece.

indyclone25

not my artwork ------ but i thought was pretty kool----- it was luke ross' work i found on comicartfans.com
Ray_Indy_IV_Piece.jpg