indyclone25

five new sketch cards i did last night
scan0011-1.jpg

scan0010-1.jpg

scan0009-2.jpg

scan0009-1.jpg

scan0008-1.jpg

Saber79

wow nice...your work is getting better and better...especially the two Indy Temple of Doom cards (number 2 with machete and number 4-ledge).

Awesome, keep it up!

indyclone25

thanks, i'm using a sketch pencil to start with and then fixing the drawings as i go in with regular pencil .

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Looking at the previous works, there is a definite improvement in your art (y) but I would suggest you bring more detail into the works and focus on developing a consistent line.

indyclone25

thanks all --- i'll try to work on all aspects ---- should i ink some of the art work ?" let me know what you think?"

indyclone25

Indy~Annie said:
the 5 newest cards are just so beautiful!!!(y) It looks just like him!!!

I'm so jealous.lol

thanks annie, i plan on doing more from other movies too, like star wars and batman and even bladerunner

Saber79

I would hold off on the inking just for a bit and really flush out those pencils, which are coming along really nicely! I like your new posts, they are really great! (y)

indyclone25

thanks saber -------- i had n't really started drawing again til indy 4 came out and was on and off since then , i had stopped drawing for quite a few years , i guess i just needed to start up again and work my way back to drawing with my brain and not just trying to hurry which i still kinda do.the sketch cards i do in a coupla minutes ,

Saber79

I hear ya Clone...I used to draw all the time, couldn't take my sketch pad out of my hands. I stopped lately because of marriage and house rebuilding...trust me I'd rather be drawing Indy more then refinishing a den.

But in whatever small amounts of spare time I have, I actually started making my own grail diary, something I always wanted to do. So once that's done, I'm getting back to sketching.

Your progress and dedication have great to see, makes me want to draw too. I have a entire notepad filled with drawing ideas I want to do, eventually I'll get to them and have something to post.

But for now, I'll just enjoy watching what you put up. Awesome work.

indyclone25

working on a new artpiece and it will be colored still trying to figure what kinda artifact to put on it --- it has indy and action indy and belloq any ideas of a artifact? throw some ideas out and i will see which one is the best.

indyclone25

finished with it ---- not really sure what kinda story goes with it --- just that rene belloq and indy go after a ancient mayan relic
scan0025-1.jpg