It seems everyone having so much fun...

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
It seems to be that everyone having so much fun drawing that I've decided to join in with a quick sketch.

IndiandHenry.jpg

Junior Jones

Stoo

EXCELLENT, Junior Jones!(y) (y) (y) Best fan art I've ever seen on this board.
Don't go any farther than finishing Henry's eyes/glasses. It's too good as sketch!

Before the TV series came out on VHS, I had big plans to do artwork for all the epsiodes.
I didn't get very far but here's a portion:

YoungIndyIllustration_3.jpg

P.S. Looks like we have another Junior Jones on the board. Welcome to The Raven.:hat:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
EXCELLENT, Junior Jones!(y) (y) (y) Best fan art I've ever seen on this board.
Don't go any farther than finishing Henry's eyes/glasses. It's too good as sketch!

Before the TV series came out on VHS, I had big plans to do artwork for all the epsiodes.
I didn't get very far but here's a portion:

YoungIndyIllustration_3.jpg

P.S. Looks like we have another Junior Jones on the board. Welcome to The Raven.:hat:

Only part sketch but it looks like you know what you?re doing. Sketching is just a great way to refine styles, develop technique and have fun with art.

Saber79

Junior..that is incredible! (y)

Great likeness and excellent style. i love the expressions...Henry telling Junior not to do something rash, and Indy is just like "uh-huh" not even listening....great...would love to see more from you!

Junior Jones

Stoo said:
Looks like we have another Junior Jones on the board. Welcome to The Raven.:hat:

Yeah, that's a great sketch. For a moment I thought I had done it. (Actually, I can't draw realistically worth beans. Cartoons on the other hand...)

But good work JuniorJones. Hopefully you'll work your way up to an avatar soon so it'll be easier to tell us apart. (y)

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Junior Jones said:
Yeah, that's a great sketch. For a moment I thought I had done it. (Actually, I can't draw realistically worth beans. Cartoons on the other hand...)

But good work JuniorJones. Hopefully you'll work your way up to an avatar soon so it'll be easier to tell us apart. (y)

I'm really sorry. I think there should be only one Junior Jones and it should be the orginal. How do I change this?

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Here's somethng from this morning...

If anybody interested I used a Staedler Mars Mirco 0.7mm graphic pencil. Graphic pencils are great at keeping a fine line. Having said that, it properly doesn?t beat a good set of well sharped HB?s!

Marion.jpg