It seems everyone having so much fun...

Stoo

JuniorJones said:
I think the card is a bit off, I'm not sure why, maybe the eyes but thankyou.
Looks good to me. The only thing with the eyes is that the pupil on page right (Indy's left) is a bit off. If you moved it to page left a tiny fraction (Indy's right) that might solve it...unless Harrison has a 'lazy eye'. As I'm sure you're well aware, getting the eyes right is capital in acheiving the best likeness. Otherwise, I don't see any problem with the eyes at all. You're being too hard on yourself.:whip:

Re: the animation. Will get back onto it. Soon, my friend...;)
JuniorJones said:
I love Norman Rockwell, this is something I would like to see.:D
Just have to find the time & inspiration! Non-Indy related but here's a couple of Rockwellian things I did many years ago:

Rockwellian.jpg

Robyn

Stoo said:
If I did ever do a pic of Indy & Marion it would depict them a couple of years after the wedding. Marion would be cooking bacon & eggs and Indy would be nearby reading the newspaper with his slippers on. Of course, it would done in a Norman-Rockwell-Saturday-Evening-Post-style.:p

I would love to see that Stoo, I can totally see that scene in my head ;)

Those are fantastic!! I only wish I could sketch this well!

Look forward to seeing more!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Stoo said:
Looks good to me. The only thing with the eyes is that the pupil on page right (Indy's left) is a bit off. If you moved it to page left a tiny fraction (Indy's right) that might solve it...unless Harrison has a 'lazy eye'. As I'm sure you're well aware, getting the eyes right is capital in acheiving the best likeness. Otherwise, I don't see any problem with the eyes at all. You're being too hard on yourself.:whip:

Re: the animation. Will get back onto it. Soon, my friend...;)
Just have to find the time & inspiration! Non-Indy related but here's a couple of Rockwellian things I did many years ago:

Rockwellian.jpg

Love it.:D Love Norman Rockwell, he was one of my initial inspirations when I was younger. It was four freedoms, especially the freedom of worship, that had me spellbound.

I think this is a real challenge to all our artists. Indy in the style of Norman Rockwell. I might even have a pop at it myself, sorry Dr Gonzo!!:D

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Robyn said:
JuniorJones and Stoo, BEAUTIFUL work!!! I love it! The shading is amazing!(y) :hat:

If you're taking requests, I'd love to see a sketch with Indy and Marion together;)

infy5-1.jpg

A quick sketch, I was going to work into it but stopped because I liked the raw passion of it.

lao che & sons

the is by far, the best fan art I've seen on this board. Simply fantastic. Keep it up. I wish I had a working scanner tso I could put up my fan art that I've done ovr the past few years :hat:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
lao che & sons said:
the is by far, the best fan art I've seen on this board. Simply fantastic. Keep it up. I wish I had a working scanner tso I could put up my fan art that I've done ovr the past few years :hat:

Thanks for the comment. There's a lot of fantastic art on the board and would love to see your stuff - so this weekend go and invest in a scanner.

lao che & sons

JuniorJones said:
Thanks for the comment. There's a lot of fantastic art on the board and would love to see your stuff - so this weekend go and invest in a scanner.

well, I have a scanner. I just have to install the software etc. for it to work properly. I'll work on it this weekend and try to get my stuff up. But it wont hardly compare to this;)

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
lao che & sons said:
well, I have a scanner. I just have to install the software etc. for it to work properly. I'll work on it this weekend and try to get my stuff up. But it wont hardly compare to this;)

Excellent!:D Don't worry about comparisions, I found that this board is more interested in letting people express themselves rather than their technical ability.

I imagine if someone was looking to improve their work there's a lot of expertise they can draw on throughout the board.

Last edited:

Robyn

JuniorJones said:
infy5-1.jpg

A quick sketch, I was going to work into it but stopped because I liked the raw passion of it.

Wow!! Thank you thank you thank you Junior Jones!!! LOVE IT!!!(y) :hat:

Would you mind if I added this to the pic section on my website?

Stoo said:
...Rockwellian things I did many years ago:

Rockwellian.jpg

Remarkable! These are EXCELLENT! Love the Hockey theme! I know a few people who will love these...thanks for posting. I can see the insprirations! Though I'm wondering why number 11, (obviously NOT Maurice or Guy!)? Your number?

JuniorJones said:

This as well, great choice and even better work! WOW you guys kick ass!

Last edited:

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Dr. Gonzo said:
Speaking of this... I'm a little more available now to work on our little project...

Your right! I got a other people patiently waiting so I better start pulling my finger out!:p

Last I remember you were working on the script as I was trying to turn your villian into Colin Firth!