Here is some Indy art

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Image10-4.jpg

indyclone25

JuniorJones said:
very kool this done by you? kinda looks like a artist from marvel , can't think of his name right . reason it looks like it is because the artist always draws the women's mouth similar ....

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
indyclone25 said:
very kool this done by you? kinda looks like a artist from marvel , can't think of his name right . reason it looks like it is because the artist always draws the women's mouth similar ....

I thought the original artwork would look cool as an acme style print but when you realise where it is from you'll can't believe what an obvious idea it is!

However, I have colored it and used original Marvel colors from the 80s.

HenryJunior

I've had some fun with this one for the last few days. It took ALOT of fine tuning and handiwork, but I like it. I heavily modified existing pictures and screenshots for most of the elements (the only major change I made was giving Indy a little smirk).
This is the full size image so it's a bit on the small side.

raidersposterfinal.png

I kinda regret not putting Sallah in, but as I'll probably do TOD and LC at some point, he'll get into the LC poster for sure.:whip:

If I could read the signature...

I could give credit where credit is due...

252511_468799423154043_351973133_n.jpg

A merge would be a good idea, the shorter name is better too.

my reply to your reply...

JuniorJones said:
Here's a sketch in reply to Rocket S...

marion.jpg
Is that Mrs Junior? Whatever the case maybe, she's cute...

This is all a very nice start, a decent 1/4 page for the Girls of Indiana Jones Sketchbook, but we need some finished work to show...eh we just need more!(y)

JuniorJones said:
...and Stoo I've gone easy on the Bazooomas!
Caving to silly pressures! Let your pencil fly free man!

JuniorJones

TR.N Staff Member
Rocket Surgeon said:
Is that Mrs Junior? Whatever the case maybe, she's cute...

Mrs Junior wouldn't been seen dead in an IJ outfit, however little Miss Junior is becoming quite a fan. The legend will continue!

Anyway, it was supposed to Marion by channelling a bit of Adam Hughes.

rs said:
This is all a very nice start, a decent 1/4 page for the Girls of Indiana Jones Sketchbook, but we need some finished work to show...eh we just need more!(y)

Seconded.

Rs said:
Caving to silly pressures! Let your pencil fly free man!

Well, its certainly more than a mouth full. How much do you really need? Maybe Woody Allen triple D!

Last edited:

Mickiana

Love the Pathway maps. Are they anything to do with board games? If not, there's potential there. At least a Snakes and Ladders version.:p