DaBrode's Indy Tattoo Thread!

blur

DaBrode... fedora off to you my friend. That's some great work. Love how the back is coming along, especially (it's an image I really like)!

DaBrode

Thanks Blur.

I should have mentioned that the figures are colored at this point but I don't have an updated pic to post yet.

Indyologist

DaBrode, I feel especially bad for the crusader guy on your back that has fallen the lowest because I'm assuming he's falling into your butt crack. ;)

(ducks any fists and runs away)

DaBrode

Well I'm not sure if I should reveal this or not but I was actually used for that particular scene in the movie. Elsa fell against a blue screen and my ass was used as the crevasse backdrop.

Indyologist

DaBrode said:
Well I'm not sure if I should reveal this or not but I was actually used for that particular scene in the movie. Elsa fell against a blue screen and my ass was used as the crevasse backdrop.

LOL! LOL!

DaBrode said:
So...am I the only Indy tattoo-ed fool around here?

Looks like nobody else is crazy enough! ;) I really like your tattos though. Now how about chilled monkey brain on your other arm!? :D

DaBrode

Now see thats a bit much :p

I would however bash myself in the face to get the scar...I mean c'mon...I'm a fan right? :)

Kate

I'm getting a tattoo soon but it won't be Indy-related... I'm not QUITE crazy enough for that.

Raffey

DaBrode said:
Now see thats a bit much :p

I would however bash myself in the face to get the scar...I mean c'mon...I'm a fan right? :)

It might not work out the way you want it.

If you want Indy's scar I think BRANDING it on will give you the effect that you want.

Plus ensure that you get that authentic 'on screen' match! LOL!

VP

Moderator Emeritus
You could get a Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword tattoo on your chest.

Indyologist

VP said:
You could get a Brotherhood of the Cruciform Sword tattoo on your chest.

Hey, YEAH! You could unbutton your shirt and show them the tattoo at some dramatic moment and say that you're a member of a secret society. If they ask you what secret society (oh, yes-- there ARE people stupid enough to ask you), you can say "Um. It's a secret." Or say, "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

Kate

If you want Indy's scar I think BRANDING it on will give you the effect that you want.

EWWWWWWWWW! I can't imagine anyone fanatical enough to brand an actual scar on themselves. That is disgusting.

Pale Horse

Staff member
Actually, I have a branded scar, from a magnifying glass. It was a dare from some "friends" in high school. "How long can you take the pain?"

I am glad my will was stronger than pain thresh hold. I have a story to tell, a scar that "chic's will always dig", and at the time, I was able to eat for a week...an expensive wager for a growing high school boy.

Kate

LOL good story, Pale Horse. Surprising that even our tattooed friend here (daBrode, who I must say has one of the best usernames on the board ;) ) thinks that branding is wierd. Speaking of him... I have a few questions for ya, daBrode... how much do small tattoos usually cost? And how do you take care of them,e tc. after they are done?