DaBrode's Indy Tattoo Thread!

DaBrode

Rise my old post!

RISE!!!

More work coming. Meanwhile here's the figures in color this time.

backcolor.jpg

VP

Moderator Emeritus
He was thinking of a complete Kali statue with the Sankara Stones on his leg or something like that.

DaBrode

VP said:
He was thinking of a complete Kali statue with the Sankara Stones on his leg or something like that.

Good memory ;)

Yes my next piece I think is going to be the entire Status of Kali with the skull at his feet and the glowing stones in the sockets. It will start just below my hip on my right thigh and extend to just above the outside of my knee.

I have bad news regarding my recent appointment in the upcoming weeks. I had to cancel. It seems I was seen (or caiught on radar :( ) doing 93 MPH in a 65 mph zone while late to work today. $284 ticket, ugh.

:eek:

VP

Moderator Emeritus
$284? That's nothing. One guy around here got a speeding ticket of 132,698.30 dollars. He's a millionaire.

DaBrode

Back again to visit and let you all know I've rescheduled and will be sitting down to get this completed after all this time!

Tax season cometh!

More to come...

Henry Jones Sr

DaBrode said:
Rise my old post!

RISE!!!

More work coming. Meanwhile here's the figures in color this time.

backcolor.jpg

Not crackin' on you, but it looks like the guys falling are falling into your butt crack. lol :D :whip:

DaBrode

6 hours quickly became 3 hours and STOP!

After those 3 hours I had had my fill of the 35 pin needle used to fill the color on this. I'll be going back for 3 more hours on 03/24.

As promised, here's an updated pic...

backcolor-bg.jpg

DaBrode

I'm not able to update the first post as I was at one time so here's the new info...

---------------------------------------
2. The Grail Painting
Length of time: 10 Hrs (so far, incomplete)
Sittings: 4 (so far, incomplete)
Cost: $360+$240+$120+$180+$420=$1320 (so far, incomplete, knights are now fully colored and background is started and currently healing - pics below)
Artist: Tim Brewer, Body Graphics/PULSE Tattoo Supplies Location: Body Graphics, South Windsor, CT
Pain Factor: 10 of 10, Due completely to location (Had to change this to a 10 because it's the first time of all my sittings where I had to ask him to stop. :eek: )

backcolor-bg.jpg