DaBrode's Indy Tattoo Thread!

Trevor G

TR.N Staff Member
MAN! that's great! I love the grail art on your back, dude. too cool. especially fond of the way your skin is the glow around the grail itself...sweet

tell your artist he's doing amazing!
Trev

Bjorn Heimdall

I don't think I'll ever get a tatoo... But mainly because it would take me years to decide what to have drawn and where to put it. If I ever go for it, it will most surely be of quite a lesser scale... :p

DaBrode

Another update...(sorry I haven't been more attentive to this thread but my tatt work has slowed significantly due to finances and other issues)

backcolor-bg2.jpg

Grimdiana Bones

That is awesome... I have made a lot of talk about getting a indy tattoo, but never went ahead with it. I was thinking of getting the headpiece to the staff of Ra, or possibly some sort of grail related image.

sarah navarro

WOW DaBrode those tatoos are awesome ,im so jealous but i dont think i'd ever get a tattoo,and if i did it would most likely be a small indy related one ...but still not very sure i ever want one.(y)

Indyologist

RAY! That is such a kicking AWESOME TAT! You lucky turd! That's the Indy tattoo I want! :eek: I'm going to have to save this picture somewhere.

Ray Delark said:
That is very cool. Good to have you and your tatts back. "We don't need no stinking badges", we need Indy tattoos!
bret_mosley_tattoo.jpg

adventure_al

next tatoos, skyline on my hometown around my arm. and contemplating an indy style compass on my shoulder. what do you guys think?

any links to clear and bold indy compasses?

Cagefighterkip

getting the staff of ra meddalion on my shoulder in june when i grduate high school; my friend jenny knows someone who'll do it for free

reverendB

DaBrode,

Those are some NICE tats. I have been debating on whether or not to get one. I thought I might get a hat and whip design. But I thought about getting the headpiece to the Staff of Ra on my palm. I'm a chicken though, I hate needles, don't know if I ever will. Someday I may be able to talk myself into it though.

RevB