Spear of Destiny

IAdventurer01

Things are moving along nicely. I'm balancing the two projects... and I think SOD is currently getting most of my attention. The new art is coming well, though it is quite hard. (especially hands!) I'm almost done with all the main characters.

However, I need help with one of them. Could somewhat make a relatively good concept scetch of Jack Shannon? (see MacGregor, Rob) I really can't come up with a Jack that looks good.

Thank you in advance to whoever helps me out.

PS: Indy Parise, expect to be PMed a block of script for storyboarding pretty soon

IAdventurer01

:rolleyes:

It doesn't really matter what the reference looks like. I'll have to do a lot of re-drawing of it anyway in order to get the animations.

And if it is that you're just curious, I'll have some pics up this week. Today at the earliest. ;)

IAdventurer01

On both the scetch and the profile, or just one or the other. :confused:

Anyway, this is good. Nitpicks may annoy me, but they help get things done right. ;)

Now as for that Jack reference...? :p

VP

Moderator Emeritus
IAdventurer01 said:
On both the scetch and the profile, or just one or the other. :confused:

This one:

Indy_portrait.png

00Kevin

Indyfan
well, I'm excited about this game, Spear of Destiny was my favorite indy comic (and favorite indy adventure outside the films)

I have a few questions:

1)Will the game be loyal to the comics from dark horse?
2)will it follow the script from the unmade lucasarts game be used? (which is probubly the same as Q1)
3)will it include Indy's dad like in the comic? How about other characters from the comic like O'Neill, Seig, Rebecca and that one bad guy?

thanks alot, and good luck!

IAdventurer01

To answer 00Kevin...

1. Comic, what comic?
2. Don't know the premise of the unmade game.
3. No, except for Indy's Dad who is still up in the air. If you decide you want him, he is VERY easily worked in.

All-in-all it is an original story. About a year ago I leanred about the Spear of Destiny/Lance of Longinus and thought. Wow! That would make a great Indiana Jones story!

So, I decided to make it. It had only relatively recently come to my attention of the comic, but I decided to stick with my storyline.

Finally, 00Kevin, if you want to help create/edit the story I'd be glad to have you help.

VP

Moderator Emeritus
Well not exactly. That version of the game has been abandoned. Details from IAdventurer01.

IAdventurer01

Oh, just the basics.

1)did the game be loyal to the comics from dark horse?
2)did it follow the script from the unmade lucasarts game be used? (which is probubly the same as Q1)
3)did it include Indy's dad like in the comic? How about other characters from the comic like O'Neill, Seig, Rebecca and that one bad guy?

Now where have I heard that before...? :D