Drawings from Switzerland

Strider

Aye, I agree. ;)
Well done! You've really mastered Ford's face. I've always had trouble drawing him. Whenever I get to the face my Indy pictures end up looking like someone else.

grumpus

yes yes, very nice, very nice indeed, you are far far better then myself at drawing Indy. mine are no where near like those

LaoChe

I really thought this one was fantastic!!

Temple_of_Doom.jpg

grumpus

yup, I'd have to say that it is my favorite one too. it just looks so good, i really dont know what to say

I

Indy_Jones88

Outstanding work. That is fantastic. Heck i cant even draw a body much less Harrison Ford's face. Excellent job.

(Is that you in the picture with the drawing?)

ElodieJones

I am really Sorry for the delay.

Thank you very much!
Yes it's me on the picture!
Thank you very much for "Very pretty girl indeed"

I draw since I am really little. So I mak better and better and better and.....
I have post my drawings in many sites.

Yes the french is not too bad.

But I am sorry for my English!

Katarn07

I wish I could color....

I like to think I can draw (judge for yourself here), but I'd really like to be able to color. I love your work. It's fabulous and actually very unique.

Kate

Elodie, you are an awesome artist. But I am confused.... a while ago there was a thread about guys dressed in their Indy gear and I could have sworn that Elodie Jones was a guy... anybody else as confused as me? Anyway.... good work!

Johan

Not bad at all. Better than I could ever do anyway...inless you wanted to see Indy in a stick man figure than I'm afraid I would out-draw you.

Finn

Staff member
Kate said:
Elodie, you are an awesome artist. But I am confused.... a while ago there was a thread about guys dressed in their Indy gear and I could have sworn that Elodie Jones was a guy... anybody else as confused as me? Anyway.... good work!
She linked a site with multiple pics with herself being in only one or two of them. And when the smartmind who put up the costume contest visited the site, she simply mispicked the first pic on the site assuming it was the member in question... story told.