Drawings from Switzerland

Finn

Staff member
Elodie, don't take these compliments too seriously. A pretty girl can draw stick figures and people still say they're cool. :p

ElodieJones

Finn said:
Elodie, don't take these compliments too seriously. A pretty girl can draw stick figures and people still say they're cool. :p

Of course, but I said "Thank you" for not say the truth :)

Katarn07

Finn said:

True. But I meant it. I really can't color and I really like her style.... Haha.

I

Indy_Jones88

Yes ElodieJones, You look outstanding...(Thinks a minute) I mean your drawings look outstanding. Actually both :).

Good job Elodie.

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"

Finn

Staff member
Grow up, and stop it guys... you really think a girl that pretty is still looking? :rolleyes:

Finn

Staff member
You are, huh? Then you better kill the hunger of the wolves here and tell us if you find anybody in this gig particularly interesting... :)

I

Indy_Jones88

My middle name just happens to be Indiana Jones. ;) What a coincidence. ;)

I

Indy_Jones88

Deadlock said:
<small>Nice line, 88. :rolleyes: Going with the direct approach... you old smoothie. ;)</small>

<small> Thx, My middle name just happens to be Smooth ;). Wait no, I mean my middle name is still Indiana Jones. Just Kiddin ;) <small>

Over and Out,
Kris "Indy_Jones88"