My Indiana Jones Posters

Finn

Staff member
Welcome, welcome.

By the way, one bit in your posters that really struck me was Willie in that ToD one...

I think you actually managed to capture her soul on that image! :D

Canyon

Gobi-1, firstly I would just like to welcome you to The Raven.

I have just looked at your posters and they are awesome!

I also think that they are some of the coolest posters I've ever seen, and I am really looking forward to seeing the one for Last Crusade. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

IndyBlues

WOW!

All three posters look great. I was just wondering, if I were to print these out in a larger than 8 1'2 X 11" size, would the clarity hold up?

Gobi-1

I'm not sure may depend on what kind of printer you have. When I printed off some Bond posters I made, which are the same size as the Indy posters, they came out slightly blurry.

Gobi-1

Yes I just make the posters for fun, although I'm seriously considering studing graphic design in college.

I

Indy_Jones88

hey

hey, welcome to the raven.

Great Posters, that had to take some work. what program did you use to make them? Or is that classified information :D

Indyz Azn Gurl

Re: hey

Indy_Jones88 said:
hey, welcome to the raven.

Great Posters, that had to take some work. what program did you use to make them? Or is that classified information :D

Thanks for the kind words. I use PhotoImpression 4 which came with my computer when my parent got it for me and my sister for Christmas.

:p
Anyways...
Nice LC montage!!! ^_^