My Indiana Jones Posters

Gobi-1

Dr.Sartorius, here's your picture.

newmexicofordhorsebackuf4.jpg

newmexicoharrisonfordgp6.jpg

I did two versions because I wasn't sure if Indy on horseback looked believable or not.

:whip:

the_tortel_tres

Niteshade007

I think it looks good. The only thing is that picture of Blanchett makes her look a little stoned, lol. And the American flag is a little patriotic, but I really like the design and pictures you used. The crystal skull is really cool too.

Gobi-1

Well of course it's patriotic, it's the American flag. (y)

Besides it's the Cold War, USA vs Soviet Union. The most effective way to illustrate that point was to include symbols of both countries.

Gobi-1

Well when your hanging on to the back of a motorcycle for dear life you're not to concern with you facial expression. :D

Besides I think it's kind of funny.

Blue Jay

i think so too, he even looks very old in that one. From the pictures we have seen, he really looks fantastic and nothing like that poster.

nevertheless, still awesome work dude! :gun:

Gobi-1

If you go back one page you can see the original photo Dr.Sartorius suggested I use. I think it came out pretty good considering that fedora, face,and body we're separate elements.

Gobi-1

Had to make a new poster with the fantastic new promo photos and here it is. I couldn't decide between blue or red so I did both. I have higher-quality PNG files that I'll upload as soon as I can.

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Red
kotcsredloresad6.jpg

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - Blue
kotcsbluelowreske9.jpg

Violet

Moderator Emeritus
I've said it before and I'll say it again...

Where's Marion? :p

That aside, I prefer the red. (y)